pvp Looking for Experienced Tribe Members (Valguero Small Tribe Official)

a321alec

Looking for Experienced Tribe Members (Valguero Small Tribe Official)

I am interested in creating a NEW tribe in an Official Valguero Small Tribe PVP Server. I have just under 3k hours between Xbox and Steam on ARK and am proficient in the PVE aspect of the game (Taming, boss fights, breeding, farming, building), with moderate experience in PVP conflicts. I aim for this tribe to be primarily neutral, meaning that only participate in PVP given that we are threatened/attacked. I don't like picking fights, and would rather have a more wholesome experience of the game and community within the server. I love to play ARK to have fun, and while the daily "chores" come naturally with this game, I expect to have a good experience that isn't only grinding.

If you would like to be a part of a tribe that shares these ideas and meet my requirements below, message me on Discord or Xbox: a321alec#0354 or DaVikingWarrior

Requirements: 18+

Microphone

Discord (Or xbox live party depending on how many of us are on Windows 10 Edition)

Understand most game mechanics

Trustworthy (I'd like to avoid tribe ranks as much as possible and have an environment with open boxes and vaults, shared tames, etc.)

Decent amount of time to play. (I'll be able to play between 4-8 hours on weekdays and 4-12 hours on weekends depending on real-life events)

Friendly

Collective goals and and understanding how to achieve them

Hey, I'm interested in joining your tribe I am just coming back to the game. I started playing when it was released for beta on pc (when megaladons ate rafts) and I swapped to ps4 and co-lead a tribe from the start of the game on ps4 to becoming an alpha tribe that worked with a mega tribe in return for protection on other non-main servers. I left the tribe because myself and the other leader didn't see eye to eye on a disruptive member even after everyone took a vote. So I am back to PC! I have always wanted to try small man but always had to run everything on official. 

Archived