drum0501

What is the fastest way to get a GM Appointment?

What is the fastest way to get a GM Appointment?

I play on ps4 I used to have a huge tribe then I took a break, we had beaten all bosses we were lvl 135 on both srvrs. I had recently transferred both of my characters to valguero srvrs because I was going to build one tribe as my main and have a secondary tribe on the other srvr to weed out bad players. Myself and one of my tribe mates took our characters to these srvrs to begin we had a decent setup on the first server then got attacked. We let the people know who we were with and we told we wouldn’t be touched, then our other buddies told us they had a prime spot for us on another srvr so this made both of our characters to be on valguero. He had given us a lot of mats we built our base and got some sleep the next day we planned to raise many eggs given to us. But, through the night a rollback happened we lost everything it deleted our characters because they only did rollbacks on the valguero srvrs. We searched the other previously played srvrs and our characters are gone. No download option nothing. For the last 2 weeks we have both been putting in tickets for them to fix our characters and we haven’t even gotten a response. We have even been speaking to wildcard employees through twitter. Nothing has been done. No support. We have played this game since release and as you all know it takes a lot of work to get to lvl135 so both of my lvl135 characters are gone. I can’t play and I’m not getting support. If you have a way to get ahold of one of the GM’s please respond cause this sucks ass! Our plan was to play valguero until genesis is here and now we have nothing. My psn is drum0501 Twitter is the same let me know if you know how I can get in touch with someone to fix this

Posted (edited)

If you are logging tickets and still not receiving any support, I am afraid there isn't much more you can do :/ I know it's rough and I really feel for your situation, there should be better protocols in place for when this kind of thing happens so that it can be resolved in a timely manner and with as little client frustration as possible. Especially in a game that focuses so much on grind and time dedication. The absolute worst thing you can do to a customer that has invested a vast amount of time in your product is to turn around and say we can't help you recover YOUR lost time from OUR OWN screw ups, and that pretty much your time has been wasted. 

If that ever happened to me and WC was firstly really slow with their response, and then secondly if when they eventually responded it was only to tell me there isn't anything they can do... I would never buy a product of theirs again and would uninstall my ark faster than you can say alt+f4 and shift+delete. 

I really hope they tend to your tickets soon and are indeed able to recover at least some of what has been lost. I can give you a heads up based on what I have seen others say, that usually they can only restore character levels up to a point and that any levels above that need to be farmed again essentially. The base they may respawn the mats that you would need to rebuild it, but the dinos are usually something to consider gone. Also they can't bring your character back, essentially they will likely ask you to create a new character and then they may use admin commands to level that new char up to as close to your previous lost chars level as they can.

Kind of a bittersweet resolution I know but it is better then if they tell you they can't assist. Hopefully they will try to restore your stuff, just be persistent.

Edited by HoboNation