PS4 P+ Cradle of Creation RP - Ark Roleplay Server

Wagnarok

PS4 P+ Cradle of Creation RP - Ark Roleplay Server

noXYfe6.jpg

CRADLE OF CREATION RP  [P+] [PS4] [PvPvE]

Hi there friend. Are you looking for a Primitive Plus  Roleplay Ark server that isn’t all about faction wars and OP tames? Do you dream of a slightly boosted, highly customized server that caters to roleplayers but also provides challenges and meaningful accomplishments? Are you looking for a medieval fantasy type world with custom races and a persistent story arc? Do you long to build a quaint fishing village or a massive trading empire within a fully player driven economy?

We answered yes to all of those questions, but couldn’t find a server that checked all of the boxes. So we created our own! 

A PS4 roleplay server that has been modified and tweaked to play more like a RPG. A server that couples the roleplay potential of Ark with the challenging gameplay mechanics. An experimental love letter to the Ark roleplaying community!

* Valguero Map, Unofficial, Nitrado hosted

* Discord Server to facilitate roleplay and trade

* 6 Job paths and professions with limited engram access

* Moderator team dedicated to roleplaying

* Slightly boosted to take the “Official” edge off

* Cultivated tamable creature list

* Long Day/Night cycle (3 game days in 1 real day)

* Currently 24 slots

If you’re still reading this, you may be a candidate for Cradle of Creation RP!

Please come check us out at discord.gg/5zJUstY for much more information! 

Official launch 8/16/19!

• 1 month later...

This is a great server! After playing this I do not know if I can go back to how normal primitive plus is played much less regular ark. The highly customized engram tree that allows there to be different professions is incredibly immersive. The player driven economy is great and with he inflation and devaluing of the servers currency makes it incredibly real like. 10/10 would and have highly recommend(ed.)

I am very pleased with Cradle of creation, a lot of thought,dedication,and heart went into creating such a server. If you're looking for a true RP experience with good lore,jobs,trade, community,and different races,and most importantly what I like most a sense of accomplishment,were nothing is handed to you here,it's earned. I am fortunate to have come across such a server. 10/10 As well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Copy and paste the discord link above into a web browser to join. :)

This is an excellent server so far with lots of active and creative players. The mods are kind, involved and easy to talk to. If you love to RP and love to play ark then this server is the place to be. A lot of thought and effort has gone into making it an original and fun experience.

• 1 month later...

What an amazing server!  The amount of work and thought put into the history and balance is insane.

But be warned...it's not for everyone and it's not an easy server.

If you like logging in to a new server for the first time and a week later you are sitting in a big metal base surrounded by rexes and wyverns then keep walking.  The rates and balance in this game mean that not only do you have to plan and actually work to get the things you want but you will also have to get knee-deep in the role-play and interact with the other players for things you can't get by yourself.

I'd gotten a little stale with ark and I'd never tried pimitive plus or even valguero map before so I thought I'd give it a go. Boy I'm glad I did, I'm having a ball.

It's been a long time since I enjoyed an ark server as much as this one

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cradle of creation - if your finding the main game stale on the PS4 and tend to find the same rp servers full of high boosts, GCM towns, look no further.

The guys at Cradle of Creation have modded the games code extensively offering a hugely different challenge than the main game. Animal drops, animal spawns, engram recipes have all been changed to create a more challenging game. No longer can you create everything and be a one man band. You will have to buy and trade with others, a functioning economy that you the player can impact. This is not a world where you are a pawn to a servers owner kingdom, you are who you want to be, and the road to the top is as challenging as it would be in real life. No rules, no king or queens, make your claim, make your name!

Want to have a real roleplaying experience on the PS4 on Ark? Join Cradle of creation, couldn't recommend it more.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what i was looking for! But is it still PVP? And do i have to use discord  or can I play the game without discord ? Do you have ppl on the server who are willing to build a city? Can i play solo as always or do i have to join a tribe to be able to survive ? Thank a lot and best regards

well everything is well explained in the discord channel 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I will preface this by saying the Cradle was indeed decent when it was in action. However, the storyline for this world has finished, and preparations have now begun for a new "and improved" way to roleplay on the ark, the Isles of Illeriym. The downside? This new server is extremely restrictive in how each race may interact with others, to the point where it has been explicitly said that failure to do this will be classed as being out of character. Issues with this setup prompted the admin to create a "special snowflake" race, with the added disadvantage that all other races are to shun them. While it is indeed important for the admin to be guiding the overarching storyline, this admin takes it to the next level by wanting to control everything, including player interactions. While some players may indeed enjoy such a restrictive system, I would suggest newcomers to roleplaying to stay far away from this server, and seek more fertile fields for allowing your imagination to take flight.

• 3 months later...

Archived