The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close PROBLEM

pontusidofffdf

Help]The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close PROBLEM

[Help]The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close

!me and my friend keep getting thees crashes when just launching ark for like 80 sec or so.

ive allready tried sevral things like verifing local cache files and deleting steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content
\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent then re instaling the game. The game has worked perfectly before so its not our computers that have bad stats.

we love ark and i begg annyone to help us, thees crashes are making me insane plz help!! 

:)

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close PROBLEM
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Hoevan said:

aweh, I had this same problem and tried everything and nothing worked but eventually one of my friends told me that I had to first download the maps that I wanted to play on for example Ragnarok and Valguero, hope that helps some of ya'll.

THANK YOU ! 

it worked perfectly after downloading the maps 

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 5:08 PM, Hoevan said:

aweh, I had this same problem and tried everything and nothing worked but eventually one of my friends told me that I had to first download the maps that I wanted to play on for example Ragnarok and Valguero, hope that helps some of ya'll.

You are a life saver. That actually worked. I try to get around this crash whole week, try it all with no success. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 5:08 PM, Hoevan said:

How do you download those maps?

• 4 months later...

Archived