Solo player LF solo friendly server

It's been awhile since I've played Ark or been on the forums so hopefully this is the proper place to post. I'm a solo player looking for a server with rates that allow solo play to be doable but not extremely easy. For example, instead of hatching an egg for days I'd rather up to a 1 hour hatch for something like a giga egg. Low gathering rates are fine because I actually like that grind. And dino stats boost is very important so I'm able to solo bosses with my dinos. Events don't matter to me. I usually ignore them. Prefer Rag or Val map.

2 hours ago, UnevenParallel said:

It's been awhile since I've played Ark or been on the forums so hopefully this is the proper place to post. I'm a solo player looking for a server with rates that allow solo play to be doable but not extremely easy. For example, instead of hatching an egg for days I'd rather up to a 1 hour hatch for something like a giga egg. Low gathering rates are fine because I actually like that grind. And dino stats boost is very important so I'm able to solo bosses with my dinos. Events don't matter to me. I usually ignore them. Prefer Rag or Val map.

Breed should be fast hatching is fast I need to nerf health and melee a bit more but there's gonnabe weekly events too

Archived