Disabling Deinonychus? (Nitrado ps4)

Disabling Deinonychus? (Nitrado ps4)

Hi there, 

This is my first ever post here so apologies if it is in the wrong place!

I am running a kind of wild west inspired 'no tame' server on Valguero but with taming set to 0 rather than actually disabled so that people can still get horses and war dogs - and I would really love to disable the deinonychus (and preferably the wyvern) so that I can enable breeding on my server without people having access to killer chicken raptor babies. 

I usually attempt to disable dinos using the dino tags for spawn weight multipliers (half of which dont seem to work) - but I haven't been able to find one for Deinonychus and its full name seems to not work - I inderstand the problem with the wyvern (being in a list of its own makes it harder to disable) however I am less worried about people managing to get wyvern eggs on horseback - so they are a lesser priority. 

If it is not possible to disable them currently is it at all possible to set fert eggs to insta spoil? Whenever I search this I simply get a ton of threads about the old wyvern egg instaspoil glitch which are not helpful. From what I can tell setting one thing to spoil differently from other things is not an option - is that correct?

Thank you in advance if anybody can help!

Archived