Colored wild dinos all the time

jtbn

Suggestion

Ark events often introduce many unique colors, so what if every week instead of having many colors like a special event has, we had a single color and it rotated colors every week. To make the events still unique, consider making the spawn rates of wild colored dinos much lower, so that players can still find a cool color every week, but it would more rare and only 1 color at a time. It would also give older players something to do every week during the evolution event if they don't need the 2x stuff, they can go hunting for unique dinos to add to their collections. 

3 replies to this server topic

It would kinda remove the point of having event colors. Rare and limited time colors are a cool and sought after, but constant access to bright colored dinos would make collecting cool colors boring. You can paint a dino for some flashy colors whenever you want, but most people enjoy the way events and mutations work currently

uh no you would have to breed; if you have good lines of dinos for example a level 300 rex, getting a wild level 100 blue rex still requires some breeding to get the blue into your line. On top of this because of the events alpha tribes already have lines without mutations of many colors from the previous events which is also really cool to see as you travel by, I am simply suggesting that they offer weekly colors. I recently got back into ark and since i didn't get any good dinos during the summer bash since i had to start from the bottom i likely won't get any colored event ones until halloween/christmas sadly. 

Archived