Help regarding Explorer Notes

NISHANT

• Volunteer Moderator

Hi @NISHANT

Take a look at this map: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(The_Island)

Untick all the filters down the left side and then tick 'Dossier'.

I had a quick look through some of them (you hover the mouse over each one). Allosaurus is top left corner in underwater cave. Rex is the one of the far right halfway down on the very edge of the map also underwater cave.

Do the same with 'Note' to find the Helena one.

Hope that helps.

Start the Exploring Notes Trivia. If it tells you, that there are no notes, and you are missing notes, then the missing notes can only be found in one of the 6 caves. You have to run the caves again, and look closer.

The Swamp Cave and the Southern Cave have one note which is hidden behind bushes or rocks, and very well hidden, so that at your first or second run they can easily be overseen.

2 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Start the Exploring Notes Trivia. If it tells you, that there are no notes, and you are missing notes, then the missing notes can only be found in one of the 6 caves. You have to run the caves again, and look closer.

The Swamp Cave and the Southern Cave have one note which is hidden behind bushes or rocks, and very well hidden, so that at your first or second run they can easily be overseen.

Thanks bro for the info but can you provide the coordinates for them as I'm not able to find them even after running caves so many times.

Thanks in advance...

2 hours ago, XaosRes said:

The Rex Dossier can be found in the cave in the south (the cave with the artifact of the hunter)...I think it‘s the dossier hidden among bushes in the part with the lake.

Sorry for the coordinates, when I found the dossiers, I didn‘t write them down.

Spend like 2hrs in the south cave with no luck... But thank you for the info bro. Much appreciated.

• 8 months later...

Archived