Ark SP Can't upload dinos, items, character?

Euzio06

Ark SP Can't upload dinos, items, character?

Playing on Valguero non-dedicated single player, I've been thinking of transferring my character, along with a few items and a select few dinos over to either Ragnarok or to recreate a new Valguero map (my current one is bugged with the resource nodes not respawning).

However, when using the S+ Tek transmitter, I can't upload anything unto it. The option to upload survivor is greyed out. For dinos i believe there should be an icon next to the dino list to upload but it isn't there. When I try to drag and drop items into the item tab of the transmitter, it says something about "uploads are disabled on this server". I thought it might be a S+ Tek transmitter issue so I flew over to the green obelisk to try but ended up facing the same issue.

Am I doing anything wrong or is there an option that I'm missing? I do remember some years back I managed to do so by uploading from The Island and then heading over to both Scorched Earth and then Ragnarok. However, try as I might, I can't see to do so now. I've already made sure that the boxes that says No Tribute, items, survivor, dino downloads is unchecked. But I don't think that should be the cause since I can't even upload.

Anyone able to advice me this?

Archived