Suggestion

New Flyer

So I really enjoy flying in this game especially on snow owls and griffins, its basically my favorite thing to do. So i came up with a concept that I think could be easily added but still pretty awesome imo. Though this would be more fantasy, I think it'd be a great edition to already great flyers.

ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED (“Dino” Concept):

Aquila Chrysaetos (Giant Eagle)

Size: Slightly bigger than an Argentavis (longer wings, broader body, taller height) – real life Argentavis were bigger.

Appearance: Looks like a Haast’s Eagle or a Golden Eagle with similar color schemes. Variants such as bald eagles could also exist. Head design and wing length (size) could even match the models of a griffin.

With the eagle being a dominant force in the air, it has many abilities.

Such as:

Swoop – Similar to the Griffin or Snow Owls dive bomb in the way that it flies; however, it doesn’t create a slam effect. In fact, if the eagle were to hit the ground while performing the swoop attack from a high altitude it would take damage. Its melee does however do enhanced damage while in the swoop. You can also use the grab feature during a swoop, creating perfect fly by snatches for saving a friend/tame, grabbing a dino to tame, or even grabbing an enemy player in PvP.

Eagle Vision – When you are on an eagle it has the ability to act as a spyglass with its eagle vision. This ability will also outline creatures in certain colors. Red outline (enemy), yellow (wild), blue (ally), and green (tribe).

The eagle can carry the same creatures that and Argentavis can; however, can’t carry a creature in its beak and doesn’t have the smithy as a saddle. Making the Argentavis still a unique and useful tame to have.

Furthermore, to make the eagle even more of a unique and more end game type of tame so it doesn’t replace the Argentavis. The only way to get an Eagle is like how you’d get a Wyvern. You must find a nest and steal an egg off a high mountain peak. During the baby and juvenile portions of the breeding the eagle will only accept prime meats or mutton.

Another similar concept is instead of an eagle could be modeled of a falcon with the same abilities. Again just a personal idea that I thought would be cool. Let me know what you all think.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived