Strange torpidity in bred dinos

TaKala

Strange torpidity in breed dinos

I have started breeding some dinos and have finally gotten a breeding pair of Tek rexes with all of my max stats. However, I have noticed a level discrepancy between the two. Both rexes share the same father, but have different mothers. They have the following stats and levels.

M1 (level 677):                  F1 (level 657):

HP:                              25080                                25080

Stamina:                     4368                                    4368

Oxygen:                      1530                                    1530

Food:                           33900                                 33900

Weight:                       1370                                    1370

Melee Damage:         704                                       704

Torpidity:                64418                                   62558

Now I know that torpidity should be based off of level and that the final level is based off of the total number of levels put into each individual stat that was inherited from the parents. I have scoured the internet searching for an answer and haven't found anything. So please someone answer me this: 

How do I have two rexes with the exact same stats but somehow have one 20 levels higher?

Torpidity is based on overall level.  Each level increases torpiditiy.  You have a lvl 677 w/ more torpor than a lvl 657 with less torpor.  I'm not quite sure what's confusing there.

oh icic, run speed.  You are looking at the end product vaules, what you aren't seeing is their exact point values.  If you put it in asb, you would see the higher level rex has more points wasted in run speed. all land animals get some kind of value put in that stat, it's wasted because it does not effect the run speed you get when they are tamed.  All animals after tame and bred get no value added to any points that are spent into run speed except for overall torpidity.

16 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

Torpidity is based on overall level.  Each level increases torpiditiy.  You have a lvl 677 w/ more torpor than a lvl 657 with less torpor.  I'm not quite sure what's confusing there.

oh icic, run speed.  You are looking at the end product vaules, what you aren't seeing is their exact point values.  If you put it in asb, you would see the higher level rex has more points wasted in run speed. all land animals get some kind of value put in that stat, it's wasted because it does not effect the run speed you get when they are tamed.  All animals after tame and bred get no value added to any points that are spent into run speed except for overall torpidity.

More like KnowledgeableBear

10 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

FYI all Dino's have speed, not just land Dino's

Archived