Deinonychus... Triplets?

JNoble

Deinonychus... Triplets?

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or if this is supposed to happen sometimes, but tonight I hatched 2 deinonychus eggs. Both were level 145 - three babies hatched from the first egg and 2 babies hatched from the second one. So... instant pack  - 5 for the price of 2? Has anyone seen this happen before?

Definitely not the worst "surprise" I've gotten from Ark - but a bit frantic none the less. 

4 hours ago, SubaruImpossibru said:

Just got Deinonychus triplets last night as well, beautiful light blue.

Unfortunately all male though, can't win everything.

I noticed that with mine too... the three that hatched from one egg were all male. The "twins" that hatched from the second egg were both female. Were your eggs wild or from tames that you bred? I've been having a hard time getting anything but very basic, drab colors.

5 minutes ago, JNoble said:

I noticed that with mine too... the three that hatched from one egg were all male. The "twins" that hatched from the second egg were both female. Were your eggs wild or from tames that you bred? I've been having a hard time getting anything but very basic, drab colors.

Mine hatched from a wild egg.

I haven't bred them YET.

It's funny because out of four eggs, I got six Deinonychus.

1x 140 Male

1x 55 Female

1x 95 Male

3x 55 Male

It's a sausage fest and really would have liked a breeding pair with similar levels etc

I have two yellow, one standard orange black brown, and three light blue.

44 minutes ago, SubaruImpossibru said:

Mine hatched from a wild egg.

I haven't bred them YET.

It's funny because out of four eggs, I got six Deinonychus.

1x 140 Male

1x 55 Female

1x 95 Male

3x 55 Male

It's a sausage fest and really would have liked a breeding pair with similar levels etc

I have two yellow, one standard orange black brown, and three light blue.

Out of 4 eggs, I ended up with 7... first two eggs hatched an 85 female and a 100 male. The other 2 eggs were both 145, so now I've got 3 male and 2 female, all level 145, but all the standard black/brown. The first two "singles" I hatched are a drab olive green and brown.

These are the first eggs I've stolen and hatched, so I haven't started breeding yet either. I suppose I can keep trying for some other colors with the wild eggs - it's not like there's any shortage of them. I'm just worried about how many I'll ultimately end up with, since it seems like multiples from a single egg isn't that unusual.

17 hours ago, JNoble said:

Deinonychus... Triplets?

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or if this is supposed to happen sometimes, but tonight I hatched 2 deinonychus eggs. Both were level 145 - three babies hatched from the first egg and 2 babies hatched from the second one. So... instant pack  - 5 for the price of 2? Has anyone seen this happen before?

Yes, every animal that births or hatches has a chance of having twins or triplets.

Archived