brenon45

valgeuro Valguero Hill Top Castle 39 90

Posted (edited)

Valguero Hill Top Castle 39 90

So why is 3/4ths of the castle unusable?

All the other castles fully buildable within them, and even the Ragnarok Viking Bay castle is full useable and even bigger for building.

This is for official PVE servers.

Could the build block inside of the castle be removed?

"...The placement issues are caused by the collision of the ruins. If structure collision is disabled (with bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true), the Castle and other ruins around the map becomes entirely buildable which means this is most likely a bug..."

Edited by brenon45
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So 3 minor updates later... Stll cant build in the castle... Our tribe has a rudimentary shack to do everything outside of the castle... Looks like garbage because we are waiting for the castle to get fixed... Nearly the end of august...  Also im adding an "official response" i got about this issue to the main post.

Edited by brenon45

I haven't tested it lately but I used to have a huge base at that Castle, I basically took ownership of it and moved in. Repaired the holes, walls etc.  I'l retest when i  have  a chance. However note I play on my Nitrado Unofficial PC server via my PS4. 

3 minutes ago, MooseX said:

Building in Castle works just fine still from my end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rguqwSAqsMQ

Well at least for PS4 Consoles, what platform are you on? Maybe others can assist?

The collision of the ruins on Valguero are broken and you can only fully build on them when you have bDisableStructurePlacementCollision set to True. Disable it and you will see the issue being reported in this thread.