Community Crunch 194: Genesis, Public Beta, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

I am just asking, but for you folks who say Tek tape are OP and there is no defense for them. Wc created a defense against fires a long time ago. Have any of you tried dimorphodons? A small flock of those. tell them to attack a tape. When they attack  they do damage to the rider before they do damage to the mount that means any flyer  is susceptible to dimorphodons flocks.they  are tiny and hard to hit. Just asking if any of you have tried that because I have tried that and they work very effectively.

The issue there is the range and depending how far you are away it would be hard to get them to "listen" to attack my target command and actually do that.  But honestly if that were me on the receiving end of the dimorph i would just fly down to a giga and tell the giga rider to kill the dimporh any time they went to attack me but I do agree that's been in place and I have seen it work just only works on a case by case scenario that I have seen anyways.  

On 8/13/2019 at 7:37 AM, Aikar said:

also the primitive plus comment is laughable. 

how about wording it more appropriate "The nuclear bomb that was dropped on P+ will be rolled back"

Ced confirmed there will be a roll back (otherwise, who the hell is going to continue playing P+ anyways).

P+ was absolutely nuked. 

Yeah, wildcard does that. Like how they were trying to implement play as dino into the game, as the primal survival total conversion, but then they just... silenced it. We havent heard a single thing about it in three whole years. WILDCARD, GET YOUR DANG GAME TOGETHER.

Edited by TugboatTheZombie

• 2 weeks later...

If your gonna nerf the tek tapejara saddle so much, just take it out of the game. If people use it bad then nerf it a little, not 75%. I feel like it just takes the saddles out of the game and now nobody will be taming these guys, please buff it by 50% or a little less. You wont see tapejara’s tamed for this reason now (unless your in a mega tribe), please consider this as a warning, if you keep it like this your gonna lose a lot of ARK supporters (not me but other people), I love this game and I wanna see it go right in everybodys recommended. So please change this if possible.