Valguero Server Problem

bchr

Valguero Server Problem

Hello, i have a problem with my ark server. I can't seem to get Valguero to work. I can play singleplayer and multiplayer on official server without problem. But as soon as i try to join my own dedicated server the game crashes with this error message: https://imgur.com/LgxHyw2

So i guess there has to be a problem with my configuration. I tried valhalla and the island and they work without problems. I even used the map that i downloaded on my pc and uploaded it to the server to try if that might solve the issue but without success. Maybe one of you can hint me in the right direction.

Thank you

So let me start by saying, I'm pretty new to server hosting. But i have had a similar issue in the past like this and it was because the server save info had become corrupt. If you haven't done a whole lot on the server maybe try deleting the contents of the Saved Arks folder and restarting the server. That's what helped when I got a similar looking error. Good Luck.

Post the stack trace as a bug report to help the devs find the problem.
However, it might (like Amarisus says) be caused by system or file corruption.

If you're on Windows, then run    sfc /scannow   in an administrator DOS prompt and see if that fixes any problems - or reports something that it couldn't fix.
Maybe also run a scan disk - and check that you have a decent amount of free space available on the drive.
Finally: if you're installing the server through steam, then validate the Ark server files with steamcmd.

Archived