Xbox one dedicated servers crashing

Xbox one dedicated servers crashing

Now both my dedicated servers on Valguero and Ragnarok are both crashing in the loading screens. Ragnarok reaches "the Old Splines" then crashes the entire game. Valguero reaches "Wyvern Lava Cave" then crashes entirely...I have had this issue with Ragnarok for a long time now. Now on the same day Valguero is "fixed" I run my server for one day and now cant even get on it. It crashes during load and I have yet to find out why and have yet to find a solution other than erasing the dedicated server info and starting over just for it to happen again. I have pretty much given up on this game now due to these issues not being fixed in any way. If there is ANY kind of fix or hope of it being fixed, then I will give it another chance. But I have already given this game so many chances and have been let down so many times by it that I'm not even sure if it is worth giving another chance....

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm really livid..

I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEM WITH THE EXACT CRASHING ON LOADING IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT OF LOADING BAR. THE EXACT ISSUE WITH IT DOING IT ON RAGNAROK THE SUDDENLY FIXED THE DAY VALGUERO RELEASED AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN ON BOTH! 

This just confirms it's a widespread issue and not just me. I'm normally a huge proponent for the devs but this needs to be fixed! I didn't buy three copies of the game and all the paid DLC for this BULLSHAT!

• 1 month later...

I'm having this same problem. Has anyone figured out a solution......   This is the fourth time I've tried coming back to this game, and yet it seems like consoles aren't as important as PC. I just do not understand why Wild Card hasn't hired more people that give an actual crap about the people who have literally WANTED to play their game but can't or at least don't because small or even major issues are still messing with player's gameplay. And all Wild Card is doing is dumping all the content with occasional fixes to certain platforms and still leave holes in their game. I have a gut feeling that once their next piece of content drops, they're all walking away from this game and the servers are just going to rot just like the Legacy Servers.

• 2 months later...

Archived