Sign in to follow this  
Racoomy

Wyverns dont spawn

18 hours ago, Vengecide said:

Invisible Wyverns on Valguero and Argys

Wyverns need to be fixed on Valguero. Also the new argentavis look that we have had for a while is nice. But you need to fix the cameras when you get picked up by the argy, cant see anything but the claws when someone picks me up and it makes it hard to tame stuff like that. I'm not sure why this issue has not been addressed yet since the argy look has been out for a while.

Agreed this should be fixed but as a work around until then, switch your camera to third person view. Its not perfect but alot better

Invisible Dino's on valguero.

So far I've ran into multiple invisible Dino's on valguero. Invisible ice wyverns and invisible brood mother. There's absolutely nothing there and then I'm killed by the brood mother or ice wyverns. Just making sure wildcard knows and fixes this asap. I'm tired of loosing tames to invisible creatures. 

Invisible wyvern

Hi guys just wondering if anybody has had the same thing happen. Basically I tamed my first pteranodon on val last nyt. I got my gear ready to find a base spot in the snow as I like a challenge. Then as I'm being careful and scouting slow and steady BOOM I start getting smashed and snow locked. 2 mins later I'm dead and so was the Petra. I'm on ps4 so I recorded it after it happened is there any point to reporting it and getting my bird and more importantly my  gear.

38 minutes ago, Owataday said:

Invisible wyvern

Hi guys just wondering if anybody has had the same thing happen. Basically I tamed my first pteranodon on val last nyt. I got my gear ready to find a base spot in the snow as I like a challenge. Then as I'm being careful and scouting slow and steady BOOM I start getting smashed and snow locked. 2 mins later I'm dead and so was the Petra. I'm on ps4 so I recorded it after it happened is there any point to reporting it and getting my bird and more importantly my  gear.

Worth a report definitely.

Several reports in the ps4 bug section of invisible ice wyv's. I thought it was isolated to Nitrado private servers but some of my friends on official said it is present there as well. 

The eggs currently come as a package, disappear in your inventory, then you need to transfer your inventory to a fridge and after some time the eggs appear.

Despite several reports, it doesn't seem to be a priority for them but I'm sure you'd get a replacement of your stuff with video evidence.

I will send one in and hope for a speedy response. It's evident in the video what happened and after watching it a few times is kinda hilarious. The wyvern was level 25 so I didn't die straight away which meant I was trying to get away from something I couldn't see. At first I was like its murder snow killing my tame because the ice makes a cracking noise, but my character was fine in prim fur then the death message came up. Wyvern freeze breath is pretty strong It seems.

the other day on my small tribes server we went on an egg hunt. We learned that the eggs themselves are also spawning in invisible. Even when you pick them up they dont show as physical objects in any inventory, all they show is that you gain weight. We learned from our servers alphas that you have to repeatedly pick up and drop the bag. also repeatedly killing each other has a possibility of the eggs appearing.

Valguerro Wyverns

We run our server from a pc and all join via Xbox but we seem to have found somewhat of a snag...

The wyverns are invisible and there are only empty bags where the eggs should be.

anyone else having any similar issues?

Also, we changed the spoil timer setting and we completely lost our game to that point so had to start again. No biggy was only a few days work.

2 hours ago, M2theDUBB said:

Valguerro Wyverns

We run our server from a pc and all join via Xbox but we seem to have found somewhat of a snag...

The wyverns are invisible and there are only empty bags where the eggs should be.

anyone else having any similar issues?

Also, we changed the spoil timer setting and we completely lost our game to that point so had to start again. No biggy was only a few days work.

There is a trick though.  Pickup the egg bags. They won't show up in your inventory but they are there.  You can tell because eventually you'll get over-encumbered but have nothing in your inventory!  Once you have the eggs reboot the Nitrado server and your eggs will be there.

• Like 1

WYVERNS DE HIELO VALGUERO

Hola, en el servido EU-OFFLINERAIDPROTECTION.VALGUERO.CROSSARK5 los dragones de hielo son INVISIBLES, vas por la grieta y algo te ataca y paraliza pero es totalmente invisible, no hace ruido ni se ve, solo ves como mueres lentamente y congelado , PORFAVOR ARREGLENLO YA!!!

Valguero Wyvern Spawns after update broken on 558

Since the update, the fire wyverns aren't spawning, at all.   The ice wyvern spawns seem to be nerfed to a point of two on the map and only every hour or so. Is this being noticed on other Val servers or is our server experiencing these issues?

Server: NA-PVE-Official Valguero 558

Valguero Wyvern Eggs + Spawn Entries Missing?

I manually added Fire, Lightning and Poison wyverns into the trench and they were laying eggs just fine until the latest update... now I am noticing none of them, even the ice wyverns, produce eggs. I installed a mod to my server that collects all of the spawn entries data and puts it in the server logs and the following entries appear to have been removed:

VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_C
VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLandEasy_C
VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_DrakeTrench_C
VAL_FireWyvernEntries_C

This explains why the Aberration area is so empty now. The mod did come up with an entirely new spawner named VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_Trench_C which indicates that somehow the word Drake was removed? What in the world is going on? What a mess.