Workclock

Bug?

So I ran into something that's kinda disappointing...

I transferred to Scorched Earth to gather some resources (silicas/sulfer) and I take my wyvern to make it easier/faster. I throw out my cryopod Wyvern, create my tribe, and attempt to get on my wyvern. It wouldn't let me so I thought it was out of stamina (during a sand storm), then after closer look, it says I don't own the wyvern...?

[Proof of my owning below]

Ark Bug.png

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

If you re-log there is chance your wyvern follow in the tribe. Tossing it before making a tribe should not be an issue because it should be personally owned and personally owned stuff is usually following you in a tribe.

I attempted the re-log twice, and even asked a tribe member from the main server to hop on and attempt to cryo it, but it's considered an "enemy" even though it's in the same tribe. Quite confusing tbh.

2 hours ago, StringBeans said:

You should've made tribe then tossed out wyvern

I've done this multiple times before, even with some of our best dinos, and I never had a problem like this happen. I'm not so upset about losing the wyvern, but I'm just worried this might happen to something like our good rexes, lol. Then I'd really get my ass chewed.

2 hours ago, Ocicat said:

Also, you could try leaving the new tribe you created as that was the state you were in when you tossed out the wyvern. If either invincibleqr or my suggestion proves successful feel free to let us know :)

I left the tribe, attempted to cryo, then remade the same tribe and attempted again. Even had my buddy make the same tribe and cryo it, but it didn't work yet again. Honestly confused. lol

Archived