Where was the Cake?

RitualDeadlyf

Where was the Cake?

Oh, look! Another introduction poop-post, joking! Though cake would have been nice. 

Hey everyone, figure an Introduction would be a good start in getting my toes wet again though didn't really think I would be coming to the forums. I'm here to find new people to play with and hopefully find a tribe to join. I been playing since early access (From PC to Xbox. Now I am on the PS4) but dropped off the face of the Earth right before Extinction rolled out. I ran around on the map and it seemed pretty neat but have not actually played on it yet. Have played on the new Val map though. 

When it comes to playing, I mostly focus on building and breeding with an occasional excitement for PvP. When it comes to grinding, I'm probably not the first person to ask for the fact I get distracted. I'm pretty active around my work schedule, so you should see me on a lot though some days I might take breaks because of my health. However, I am on discord(mobile) so you can always reach out to me when I am not on when you have questions about one of my projects I been working on, or need something. Pretty responsive. Uhm, not sure what else to say about my Ark habits.... Just ask. (?) 

Personally, I'm pretty easy going and don't really take crap from anyone. I don't start drama but I don't put up with any either. I'm a jokester, hard to anger and love to laugh. I'm a 24 female who is just cruising in life and looking to just have a place where stress isn't a thing. That is probably as personal as I will get for now. Hope to talk to someone soon@\!

Archived