Only 1 cave drop spawns

Pachycephalosaurus

The caves are probably acting that way because the cells don’t stay active long enough for the drops to spawn in,  you could try putting the resource respawn timer and the player proximity respawn settings down lower.  Quite a few of the caves have the issue with spawning artifacts too since they go dormant when nobody is in them.

33 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

The caves are probably acting that way because the cells don’t stay active long enough for the drops to spawn in,  you could try putting the resource respawn timer and the player proximity respawn settings down lower.  Quite a few of the caves have the issue with spawning artifacts too since they go dormant when nobody is in them.

I will try this. But its weird that the artifacts are spawning perfectly

13 minutes ago, Pachycephalosaurus said:

I will try this. But its weird that the artifacts are spawning perfectly

I dont know, I have some caves like the swamp cave which always spawn at least 2 drops and then I have other ones like any of the scorched earth caves where I am lucky if the artifact even spawns.  The only way I was able to get it to change was fiddling around with those settings, and even then sometimes i have to just idle in the cave for things to spawn in sometimes.

Archived