2 player cross ark self imposed rules.

Wesmanee

What's up guys in doing a cross ark playthrough with my buddy on a non dedicated session. Were starting out in valguero as our main base location and plan to beat the entire game. Were doing cross ark where we can go to any of the other maps at any time as we gear up for each boss fight. I just wanted some suggestion for self imposed rules as I feel being able to transfer dinos and equipment may spoil the intendedstruggle for each map. Is cross ark a good idea? Or should we keep each individual map seperate and only transfer between maps once we beat each maps respected boss? All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Wesmanee said:

What's up guys in doing a cross ark playthrough with my buddy on a non dedicated session. Were starting out in valguero as our main base location and plan to beat the entire game. Were doing cross ark where we can go to any of the other maps at any time as we gear up for each boss fight. I just wanted some suggestion for self imposed rules as I feel being able to transfer dinos and equipment may spoil the intendedstruggle for each map. Is cross ark a good idea? Or should we keep each individual map seperate and only transfer between maps once we beat each maps respected boss? All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Its not going to spoil anything, the bosses are hard when you have single player setting turned off, nothing you can transfer is going to change that since rexes, therizinosaurs, and megatherium(Broodmother) are the only viable dinos for boss fights.  You probably aren't going to be able to get 19 battle perfect reapers to wipe all the bosses before you beat the island bosses.  Do yourself a favor and transfer your dinos so you dont have to waste time breeding over and over again after youve done it the first time.  If you do the island dragon with rexes you will lose the majority of them, so you probably dont need to even worry about transferring rules after that.

When you try to take on the Extinction final boss make sure you bring only titans, anything else is a complete waste.

Archived