Xbox Boycott untill transfers enabled

We've waited over 2 weeks for this to be fixed! Ive lost many dinos because I wasn't able to transfer some cryo fridges to other servers so my cryopods went poof! 

They said they would fix it in a patch.. well they had the time to release an update, and pre access to the new season pass.. but NO FIX TO THIS CRAP?!? 

Well I REFUSE to buy ANYTHING untill they get this fixed!

I can't even transfer some kibble over to go tame abberation dinos because of some lil punk @$% cheater?? So your gonna punish everyone for a few bad eggs? Yeah real nice! 

I say Xbox users and PS4 users BOYCOTT the new season pass untill they get this crap fixed! Who's with me? 2 weeks is more than long enough to patch this crap!

• Thanks 1

I kno how you feel, just dropped money on extinction and can’t even bring my wyv. Also the fact that WC new Genesis with the whole “Destiny Ghost” guide on your shoulder. Plus being like bungie/COD with the having to purchase game pass and map packs....  

had to stop all my trades and purchases of dinos with in game ings. 

Just a shame they keep forcing out new maps when they can’t even fix the issues with the other maps. Also dupping if they kno the culprits Why not just ban the people who are doing it vs punish the rest of the players who are actually enjoying and playing the game correctly?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheTwiztid1 said:

Xbox Boycott untill transfers enabled

We've waited over 2 weeks for this to be fixed! Ive lost many dinos because I wasn't able to transfer some cryo fridges to other servers so my cryopods went poof! 

They said they would fix it in a patch.. well they had the time to release an update, and pre access to the new season pass.. but NO FIX TO THIS CRAP?!? 

Well I REFUSE to buy ANYTHING untill they get this fixed!

I can't even transfer some kibble over to go tame abberation dinos because of some lil punk @$% cheater?? So your gonna punish everyone for a few bad eggs? Yeah real nice! 

I say Xbox users and PS4 users BOYCOTT the new season pass untill they get this crap fixed! Who's with me? 2 weeks is more than long enough to patch this crap!

Amen. 

• Thanks 1

My tribemates have stopped playing since the 2nd time they disabled transferes,i have several wyvern babys i cant feed,cant upload babys or milk. Wanting to ascend but cant move rex team to island,so all i can do is breed,sick of breeding after a x2 event. Im hardcore and already thinking of quitting. Game is bad without being able to play it properly. No chance im buying season pass,wont be playing next month let alone december if transferes arent fixed.

• Sad 1

Do not buy Genesis until they fix the transmitters.

Why spend more money on a game that they refuse to let us play way it is supposed to be played? They are punishing all of us yet they want us to spend more money on a game that they canot or will not fix. We cannot boss fight to get element, ie transferring dinos to other servers. What'sthe point half of the game is gone.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, haviso said:

There is no money in the budget. Genesis may be one way for them to get funding to fix the many problems.

Because that money went to Genesis. They had the time to do an update AND release a new season pass... nothing this simple should EVER take a month to fix!

Edited by TheTwiztid1

BOYCOTT!

It's been an entire month enough already! I'm not giving another Cent to Wild Card or any of their affiliates until they enable transfers again! They have the funds and time to release a season pass and an update but don't fix the duping exploit or enable transfers again. But PC users of course can still do everything, even though they're probably where the bug originated from. This is beyond ridiculous people are losing dinosaurs and entire basis because of this and many are even quitting altogether. If they can't get this figured out soon they're going to lose a large portion of their player base. I'm not going to even bother buying this new season pass until they can prove that they've got this crap figured out I'm not spending 20 or more dollars on a crappy product when I've already spent over 70 for this one that they can't even fix!

I call for a boycott for all PS4 and Xbox users until they enable transfers again!

Who's with me!?

Hazzah!