Blaming the devs for your own incompetence

SaltyMonkey

It’s one thing to get Ark’d but to blame Wildcard for your own incompetence is another. I have absolutely no sympathy for people who blame others for their own bad choices and will continue to call you out on it.

Own your mistakes instead of asking for sympathy especially for something that could have been avoided had you not been so arrogant.

13 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

Why not comment on the post you are referring to instead of starting a new topic that the original poster probably won’t see?

I dont know if its personally directed at that player but more at the forums as a whole. There's been a lot of that same content from different posters regarding the same base issue (bad choices resulting in loss)

17 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I dont know if its personally directed at that player but more at the forums as a whole. There's been a lot of that same content from different posters regarding the same base issue (bad choices resulting in loss)

I get it, there are enough real bugs to blame the devs for, people shouldn’t need to make some up.  I just don’t think any of the people this is aimed at are going to see this since they usually 1 post and leave.

6 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

i agree with the op most bad events are from people being careless

but then they are just posting here to vent

some recent ones like blaming wc because u joined an alliance leading to ur base being destroyed by being dragged into a war

well thats just silly to blame anyone but urself

I mean lets be realistic about the alliance argument, PVE is not intended to be competitive and the guys that did that to him are PVE trolls that couldn't hack it at PVP so they rampage on PVE servers.  Even PVP has non game mechanic rules like no kiting of Titanosaurs towards peoples bases, since that is exploitation of a mechanic.  I think it is completely reasonable for the guy to complain about the trolls exploiting a game mechanic to wipe him.  PVE warfare is intended to keep PVE from being boring by letting PVE players roleplay some PVP with each other, not for them to wipe each other for dominance.

Or:

"Your game is poop WC!"

What they should be gaming with:

nice-pc.png

What they are really gaming with:

bad-pc.png

And:

"Help me!  I can't figure out why this game doesn't run.  Are you serious it's over 15gb???  My sister's laptop doesn't have that much memory.  What's wrong with you?  Can't you compress it or somthing!"

5 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

It’s one thing to get Ark’d but to blame Wildcard for your own incompetence is another. I have absolutely no sympathy for people who blame others for their own bad choices and will continue to call you out on it.

Own your mistakes instead of asking for sympathy especially for something that could have been avoided had you not been so arrogant.

LOL, and here we have a simpleton, look at him, thinking WC cares, thousands of people can't play this game right now and it is WC fault. They all payed for the game just like us, many bought DLC's like the idiots we all are. And yet at the end of the day treated like trash. The game that runs horrible on windows with consitatn crashes and bugs, runs far worse on mac and Linux, infact the Linux community has done far more to get teh game running better over there than the developers. The only issue is that running this game via steam Play/Proton means Battle eye is borked. So instead of setting in your delusion of WC is doign a dam fine job, actually sit there and think, how many bugs are still left from day 1? cause there are youtube videos pointing them out a plenty.

Archived