How to put plant species x in drops

How to put plant species x in drops

I have a code 

I use nitrado.. and I'm trying to put the item you get from cheat gfi turretplant 1 1 0 into a drop?

Here's my code.. I tried an s plus turret and it doesn't work.. I don't want to enable mods on my server... I only want the regular turret plant in my drops, here's my code

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="jpg white",MinNumItems=6,MaxNumItems=100,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1000,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=5.76,MaxQuality=10.75200,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=5.76,MaxQuality=10.75200,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_TurretPlant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSpyglass_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=5.76,MaxQuality=10.75200,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponTorch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=5.76,MaxQuality=10.75200,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=167,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_TurretPlant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

where it says primalitemstructure_turretplant_c I'm trying to fix that.. because when I do it on my server it wont even spawn in a white drop and if it does it spawns in totally different items :(

Archived