CpnDukey

Server 1011 is still buggy, not allowing transfers

Has anyone found an answer to this, servers been down on and off for last few weeks, now seems kaput (dead). How do you see the servers that are out listed, the thread that this site leads you to shows nothing is down, cmon that's impossible this is ark something is always down. How do I get a refund for the expansion pack I just bought! Lol (but not lol)

OC Extinction PVE 1011 not able to join/transfer

It’s been 4 days since I lagged out from extinction 1011. And I still am timing out every time I try to join. Now I’m missing out on the fear evolved event. My buds who tried transferring said it took 15-20 mins of loading time. I’m seeing very few people in the server compared to the normal amount of people. Is anyone else having trouble with this server? I’ve already submitted a ticket 

I transfered to 1011 24 hours ago from the moment of writing this, played around exploring for 10 hours or so then went to bed. Woke up to this new 2.5 gig update, downloaded it, turned on ark and I couldn't find 1011 anywhere, it's like it never existed. The real problem is, that obviously my lvl 95 character is there, and there's no way to get it back without the server showing up, and I refuse to start all over again. I only brought the damn extinction expansion yesterday and I lost my character already. Feeling a bit ripped off.