WasabiCalamari

HLN-A Not Appearing on Microsoft Version.

HLN-A Not Appearing on Microsoft Version.

Hey

as the title suggests i bought season pass on windows store [desktop it says, It is on pc] and i have not gotten the companion. i have died to refresh the skins that appear in my inventory. i dunno what else to try so figured id post it here.

I am on a friends server he rents, so its not official hmm..what other info...i dunno, if you need more info feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading 

This is speculation.

The Genesis DLC is not play anywhere, meaning there is a separate DLC for the Xbox and PC in the store. ARK is a play anywhere title meaning that the desktop version is not compatible.

If you have an Xbox, purchase the DLC from your Xbox, run the game on your Xbox and you will receive HNLA bot then load the game on the PC and your bot will be there. 

This is a work around until they fix the store entry. 

Microsoft does offer refunds for DLC purchases if done within a week of making the purchase, just go to the store page and search the help page for digital refund. This is what I did so I was not buying the DLC twice (I assume that WC will fix the entry at some point)