ARK: Genesis Season Pass Available Now!

Cedric

I understand WC is trying to make things right. But my server went from a pvp to pve in the middle of a war with another tribe. They walked past turrets and gained access to our base. They’ve been trying for months, unsuccessfully, and WC allowed them to walk right in and raid us. Tames and materials gone in minutes through no fault of ours. Our tribe has thousands of hours in game and all the dlc’s, some have been playing since the beginning.  But honestly, most of us are quitting because we can’t fight wildcard too. No response to an entire server being incorrectly configured. You’re losing loyal customers who would have purchased everything you offer, but enough is enough. 

Ark fix console before adding new additions to the game. Just a thought? Console is like the neglected child in the corner who you are giving to scraps to just so they don't call child protective services. Seriously. Console is glitchy, textures don't ever load, and the bow n arrow and sling shot glitch makes it impossible to tame creatures. Personal servers in the Valguero dcl just completely delete all of your progress when you have to reset the server because one of your members can't join. 

5 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

If console players are in the corner, them mobile player must be locked in the closet and switch players locked in the trunk.

From the looks of it, mobile is doing just fine. Switch though? that was murdered and left for the crows during the 2nd week of release. They give 0 craps about the switch version. Honestly, they should just allow the mobile version to be ported to the switch, and let that team take care of it, just so they are getting something. 

Any idea on when you will repair the broken prim plus engrams?  Spent 2 years on ark and decided to give myself a break from the lag and pure drama on the maps I was on. So figured I would check out prim plus was so excited about the new to me engrams and 2 days in you do an update and now it's broken. been like 3 days now and I get it takes time but come on. Is there a point in continuing to build and tame or are you going to do a roll back and kill me and my tribes progress? Plus heard it's been about 6 months since there was a single drop and now the artifacts aren't working either!!

The HLN-A:

I do like that it vocalizes emotes. However, it doesn’t say “Hello” or anything when you wave. It also gets in the way if you stand still and look left. Too bad it can’t be attached to a shield or held in the hand as an option. Anything to remedy the blindspot without having to just unequip it. 

It would also be nice if there was a way to save the color once you customize it. Otherwise a person has to repaint it every time they fast travel. Very annoying.

22 minutes ago, bronxxx said:

Selling new DLC but NOT FIXING Valguero bugs? Since days dinos spawns are not existend. AB Cave is fully empty! no Dinos at all. Underwater Cave Mosa Plesi Tuso spawns not existent. Wyvern Scar also Dinos wrong spawning.

This is going on for more than 3 Days and still not fixed?

Different developers work on different things. The devs that created the modded content typically work on the bugs found there. Primitive+, The Center, Ragnarok, and Valguero all have 1-3 person teams, which are all additions to the Wildcard team. Aside from that, not all devs are debuggers, some are artists that may have a focus on content creation.

Believe it or not, Wildcard can work on more than one thing at a time. The key thing is the priority in which they base their workload.

• Facepalm 1

I was actually excited to buy this DLC,  but then my Valguero data was wiped on the update. Almost a dozen times I lost various maps and characters that I put way too much time into. I dont trust this game enough to put more money into it, even though Im probably guaranteed to get my moneys worth. Earn my trust back, and I will end up buying in, but right now the quality of the game needs a lot of improvement.

EDIT: Update was sent out recently that restored my save data... this time. Definetly a good step in the right direction.

Edited by bo0MXxXsplatter
Info

Don't think I will be investing in another broken DLC. This game has been out for a very, very long time and it is still just as broken as the day beta was released.  I have tried to play this game as legit as possible even though most its players are still abusing the constant bugs and glitches to get ahead.  My entire server got done in by the last 4x event.  We didn't receive 4x then the server was rolled back 24hr, twice.  Causing multiple people to lose their characters and days of tames and progression. Under mapping is still a thing,  ddosing is still going on, there are tons of people running around with duped characters, its ridiculous.  I have put in tickets about these issues just to be ignored because of an issue the gm had with another player.  I no reason to submit any more tickets to just be ignored.  Moving forward I will just go public with any further issues experienced in this game., posting on social media and gaming forums, as well as advising other players to do the same instead of directing them to this site as I have been doing.