ARK: Genesis Season Pass Available Now!

Cedric

7 hours ago, Zanmax said:

So is this a new dlc or is it going to be a new season pass or is it being added to the season pass already and by part one and part two dose this mean we’re only getting half of the map in 2019 and the rest 2020

It is a brand new Expansion Pack which comes in Two Parts, each part will have a distinct but connected storyline and separate maps.

5 hours ago, LockeCPM4 said:

So they announce a new season pass and almost everyone thinks this is the right place to cry about bugs and demand a rollback?

More on topic, the fact that this Season Pass is not free is bogus. Anyone who owns THE season pass should get these new DLCs. That was literally the sales pitch when the first season pass came out. Buy the season pass and get ALL dlcs.

Not sure if I want to dump any more money into this game just based on the greed move alone. At least lower the price down to $20 since this will only include two DLCs

All PLANNED DLCs. These were not planned at that time. That was one season, this is another season, and therefore a separate purchase.

12 hours ago, Snookovich said:

All good to drop news about genesis but no one on PS4 cares, we want a roll back to before the update. I personally can tell you that multiple large tribes are going to quit if a roll back doesn’t happen, not only are people losing items in the ob but entire bases and months of work are down the drain because of your mistake. Do the right thing for once.

I care? Since when do you get the right to speak for everyone lmao

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LockeCPM4 said:

So they announce a new season pass and almost everyone thinks this is the right place to cry about bugs and demand a rollback?

More on topic, the fact that this Season Pass is not free is bogus. Anyone who owns THE season pass should get these new DLCs. That was literally the sales pitch when the first season pass came out. Buy the season pass and get ALL dlcs.

Not sure if I want to dump any more money into this game just based on the greed move alone. At least lower the price down to $20 since this will only include two 

Its called season pass for a reason. They cant just publish their dlcs in one pass. Their sales would go down, and since they dont have many other ways to make money they have to publish more to make their company grow.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WafflePancake said:

For those on PS4, you can spawn in the HLNA skin WITHOUT buying the season package. Only works if you're the owner of a private server or playing on single-player.

Just open up command bar and type in 'GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0' and it'll give it to you. Tested and worked!

EDIT: Must have downloaded the last update to work.

Not working for me. Rented nitrado server. 

4 hours ago, Yertbert said:

I’m a switch player and the switch community is crumbling slowly and some of us would like to have have our own servers plz explain or add a new map plz. I need some info

I have the game for thes witch to and would also like to see more maps and things.. I mainly play on the ps4 tho.. I got it for the switch for my kid but she is sad that it does not have everything mine does 

Lol Poor Wild Card, they release new content hoping everyone would be hyped... but only 3 out of a 100 people has something good to say aboot it on both this message board and the youtube comments! lol. Another strike out Wildcard. 'Sad Trombone'

Oh and re-enable loot crate character and dino/item tranfers on single player. It's absolutely ridiculous that you removed it in the first place. Why did you even do it at all? Makes no sense to me that I should have to cheat to transfer my things.

Edited by Seshter
miss spelling and adding request

Hate to be that guy buuuuuut....why are we getting new DLC when argies still get stuck in alpha's and die? I mean, Is a polished game not more important?

Legitimate question, not even salty anymore because I'm so used to it by now. I've been on ark since alpha. Through all the bugs and changes, good and bad. But here we are. Still losing dinos through the ground, clipping and getting stuck in dinos, extreme amount of lag, the list goes on and on...

But hey, theres new shiny maps and dinos coming to a theater near you!

P.S. I'm not flaming or hating, I f****** love this game. Just real exhausted with this circle of Ark life and would appreciate legitimate answers from devs. Of course I know they can't answer everyone or they'd never sleep, but this has been ongoing for what, 3-4 years now? Why is this always overlooked. Yes there are so many positive fun things about this game. But when you lose weeks, months of work to a bug that has been in the game for years....I just don't get it.

Edited by Zziggy
Afterthought