ARK: Genesis Season Pass Available Now!

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

We're excited to introduce the next saga in the ARK universe: Genesis!

By purchasing the ARK: Genesis Season Pass, you'll get immediate access to the HLN-A cosmetic pet on PC, Xbox and PS4!

Find out more about Genesis and where to purchase it below:

http://playark.com/genesis

View full article

I'm excited but check the room temperature Wildcard. People are losing everything due to fabby and longneck bugs and items locked and expiring in obs and just complete lost of data with not a word on progress since last night. Think this is the best time to push to sell more content?

Like at least put out an updated statement with cliche's first. 

By the way, this is coming from someone who purchased that DLC mid stream and plays on an unaffected unofficial. Just a player who wants stuff done right for your official fanbase plus you guys not to get more backlash then you've gotten already. Communication goes such a long way even if the news is grim. 

Edited by yekrucifixion187
  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 2

everything looking so cool! thoe with the count down i was hopping it was out all ready already lol so i can play it.  you guys should add mermaids in the water world. they could have there own cove or under water cave. there could be treasure in there with some kinda boss fight or something. or have a mermaid tail skin for players to ware that makes it so you can breath underwater. more types of fish that school would be interesting. or a big long sea surpant dragon thing . 

IM on the ps4 and I cant finish my update. Su-34914-1 ill try reinstalling it again. 

Edited by jonin
  • Haha 1

The new dlcs that will be coming look intriguing and I personally have already bought the season pass but what is affecting everybody is the fabby glitch and longneck glitch. I play on small tribes and our hatchery was completely wiped by longneck. I want to know if wildcard is planning on rolling the servers back to when the patch went live because most servers have been wiped by this particular bug in a matter of a day. Please just fix the issue and rollback the servers.

Edited by Tupperware

All good to drop news about genesis but no one on PS4 cares, we want a roll back to before the update. I personally can tell you that multiple large tribes are going to quit if a roll back doesn’t happen, not only are people losing items in the ob but entire bases and months of work are down the drain because of your mistake. Do the right thing for once.

For those on PS4, you can spawn in the HLNA skin WITHOUT buying the season package. Only works if you're the owner of a private server or playing on single-player.

Just open up command bar and type in 'GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0' and it'll give it to you. Tested and worked!

EDIT: Must have downloaded the last update to work.

Edited by WafflePancake

I love this game got every Season pass day 1 on my pc and PS4 me and my wife and little girls love it wildcard your amazing and the game is a work of art and I understand running a business and trying to keep people happy is difficult but please can you provide some info about something because we as a ARK community need to know that what’s going on will have some action. to have 12 bases and 4 servers wiped out in a day is not right please can you reply or do something we need to know....

thank you you for your time.

p.s more skins please.

So they announce a new season pass and almost everyone thinks this is the right place to cry about bugs and demand a rollback?

More on topic, the fact that this Season Pass is not free is bogus. Anyone who owns THE season pass should get these new DLCs. That was literally the sales pitch when the first season pass came out. Buy the season pass and get ALL dlcs.

Not sure if I want to dump any more money into this game just based on the greed move alone. At least lower the price down to $20 since this will only include two DLCs

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I'm excited but check the room temperature Wildcard. People are losing everything due to fabby and longneck bugs and items locked and expiring in obs and just complete lost of data with not a word on progress since last night. Think this is the best time to push to sell more content?

Like at least put out an updated statement with cliche's first. 

By the way, this is coming from someone who purchased that DLC mid stream and plays on an unaffected unofficial. Just a player who wants stuff done right for your official fanbase plus you guys not to get more backlash then you've gotten already. Communication goes such a long way even if the news is grim. 

They had a 2 week countdown, if they didn't announce it now people would lose their "dodos" so to speak. 

5 minutes ago, webbcreativearts said:

Did the update, got the new shoulder pet, got kicked out of the server while flying on my event wyvern!  And, I can not get back in. Great start, oh and there is also that 8 hour roll back that I waisted all that time on. Thank you for that Wild Card

It was more of a 20 plus hour rollback bro we lost all kinds of tames on valguero because of it and now it won’t let us back on so we might lose even more 

Como ideas que quiero aportar a génesis no estaría nada mal un dragón de agua o un golem tamaño estándar de lava para la zona volcánica también estaría interesante una zona de ciudad intacta con algunos NPC también podrías añadir dinosaurios de atlas como la tortuga o la hydra hacer oficial el dodorex con una cámara de fusión también me gustaría variaciones de los animales de Ark actualmente por ejemplo en la zona que vimos de lava y viejo  wyverns drakes rexs y reapers por ejemplo hechos de magma o de hielo (aunque ya tengamos el wyvern de hielo estaría interesante un wyvern de veneno con cristales de hielo)  no se lo lo leereis pero seguiré dando ideas interesantes meted armaduras de dinosaurios a parte de la de las monturas como una armadura de hierro para dinos sin monturas o un rex para facilitar los bosses

With all the bugs, and the lack of honest support I can't see myself buying the season pass. Transfer do and don't work, if we lose a tame due to poopty code it is replaced with a random stat lvl 150....you know what we have. Our toon has a unique ID, and the unique ID of tames is associated with them....just pull up what we had last and replace it fairly. 

Scoarched Earth crashes like every 20 min for me, and I've sent in a ticket...which was closed as fixed, but it's not fixed. 

This is how you kill a good game and a supportive community. You are honestly becoming no better than those at EA, and Bioware.....both used to be great till they started not caring. 

I will be supporting Bethesda, CDProject, Microsoft studio. It's really sad to see this happening. If anyone else agrees with me, please say something

• Facepalm 1