Primitive Plus Server Issues

Rockfisch

Primitive Plus Server Issues

It is my understanding from talking to many players that Primitive Plus official and unofficial servers have been affected by the latest update.  All Primitive Plus items, Workbenches, Storage Devices, Plants, Seeds, building materials and even materials that you could gather that were specific to Primitive plus ex: Feathers, are gone from the game.  If you built a base out of Lumber or Brick, its gone.  If you had items stored in Steel Safes, gone.  If you have an engram for any of the Primitive Plus items, it no longer works.  

As of now we can see new engrams which are the electrical items, wire, refrigerators etc.  

It looks like its now just a regular server and not primitive plus with issues.  All beds are gone, you can craft one, but you cant place it.

Has there been anything said from Ark that I have not heard about addressing these issue?

I play on the Xbox NA Official Prim + server.

Thanks to anyone who has any info.

Happens every single large update. Brick will disappear, engrams will get messed up, drops will stop working or contain metal BP's, certain spawns stop working, etc. No one addresses the issues, Cedric made some BS promises and for a bit it looked like maybe WC would put processes in place to check and make sure these things stop happening, but nothing changed. Best give up, Prim+ is broken about 90% of the time.

But don't worry, now that I've bumped this a mod will discover it and bury it in the Primitive+ section where it will die and be forgotten along with every other Primitive+ complaint!

I have not tried collecting beeswax yet, will test that this evening.  But other than that, everything back to normal.   Also, I had major disconnect issues all weekend long, 20 mins I estimate was the longest I could stay on, but after the rollback I was on for 2 hours with no issues.  Good on them.

This weekend kibble taming worked.  That is something that I was wondering if anyone tested last night to see if it was like before and not working.

Will we get any sort of special event like we had this past weekend with 4x?   It was great, but of course the rollback was to Friday so everything gained was lost.  Not a complaint, just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

Primitive plus

Hi,,, is about aberration primitive on Xbox ,, I took advantage about the 4x weekend, by Monday after the update ,, everything just disappear. Buildings, with everything inside, tamed creatures,,, and it seems that few others are having the same issue with primitive,(saw it on steam)  can it get fix ? 

Last Friday the was and update, it totally broke primitive plus.   Engrams would not work that were for primitive,  and you could learn tek engrams,  there were tek dinos on server,  everything that was not primitive plus.   Monday evening they rolled back to pie update,  so everyone lost everything they did over weekend.   It did fix the issue though.   Sucks that people lost all the work they did over the event but at least we're fixed.   Maybe another good event this weekend?

16 minutes ago, Rockfisch said:

Maybe another good event this weekend?

That’s funny; they wouldn’t even take the time to look at the code for drops and kibble when looking at the code for the patch f’up. They won’t give us a 4x event weekend because they don’t care; at this point they should just allow us to transfer off prim to survival evolved. 

Archived