serverdown All the servers are down

DarkFrost

All the servers are down

Last night when I booted up Ark and all my servers had disappeared and only a few servers (like 5 or so from EU, US and Asia) were showing up. It just happened randomly and I had done nothing that could possibly influence it.

Is there a way I can get all the servers back?

Asking for a friend.

What is going on with the servers? NA PVE Center 86 has been down since the patch yesterday. There is no update, there is no mention of it. There is no banner that even covers a half a*(argent) explanation that its being looked in to. Server down reports have been submitted, and we do not have a response. 

Instead of antagonizing people about the nature of "all" how about we post something relevant? 

When a person scrolls through issues on a forum, they generally look at the posted date, The forum does not show the most recent edited date in titles, it shows the posted date. 

Might be something yall should look in to. But with resources going to a mod that would rather antagonize people... What are we actually expecting? 

~Thanks for your tiny bit of helpful information. I will let you go back to arguing about the state of "All" 

6 hours ago, Kahlan2255 said:

When a person scrolls through issues on a forum, they generally look at the posted date, The forum does not show the most recent edited date in titles, it shows the posted date. 

Might be something yall should look in to. But with resources going to a mod that would rather antagonize people... What are we actually expecting? 

~Thanks for your tiny bit of helpful information. I will let you go back to arguing about the state of "All" 

Sounds like your problem for not properly reading into it

Archived