Genesis Simulation

cocob1

On 1/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, Fes said:

The question of "who" is  kinda clear because ... well it's the element you know ? there isn't anyone behind it , it's just the element, which is described to be somewhat conscious.

" For the truth is, it's more than just a poison. It's alive.

And it's the enemy.
"(The one who waits #13)

as for the "how", i have to agree that we don't have the full story here as we have never actually seen something getting born out of the element, or something "clean" being corrupted ingame (idk if rockwells notes on aberration count).

I'll have to admit that "born out of the element" is not that accurate, but it doesn't leave much room for imagination either, does it ?

I think it is likely that the element has hacked the cloning abilities of the Ark to create it's own creations -- -- the Titans.

13 hours ago, JohnnyWaffles said:

I think it is likely that he element has hacked the cloning abilities of the Ark to create it's own creations -- -- the Titans.

This is kinda interesting because the arks are supposed to be the solution against the element, with the proto-arks offering small pockets of protection from the corruption surrounding them.

Especially since the explorer notes also describe the forest, snow and desert as the lairs of the 3 lesser titans, so even if they don't "spawn" there in the lore, they do seem to at least live there.

As for the cloning, one of the explorer notes mentions the forest titan growing, so idk about that one:

" First among his lieutenants is the titan wreathed in green, the Lord of the Forest. Ever growing, ever consuming, the forest is both its kingdom and its body. Bones of wood sprout flesh of moss and leaves, and fingers made of vines reach out for the throats of its enemies.

It is the eldest of the trio, having started from a tiny weed, but grows ever taller as it assimilates the groves of its verdant realm. Even if its body is chopped to bits, it will eventually regrow. So long as there is the forest, there will always be a lord.

That is, until you sever it from its master.
"

10 hours ago, Fes said:

This is kinda interesting because the arks are supposed to be the solution against the element, with the proto-arks offering small pockets of protection from the corruption surrounding them.

Especially since the explorer notes also describe the forest, snow and desert as the lairs of the 3 lesser titans, so even if they don't "spawn" there in the lore, they do seem to at least live there.

As for the cloning, one of the explorer notes mentions the forest titan growing, so idk about that one:

" First among his lieutenants is the titan wreathed in green, the Lord of the Forest. Ever growing, ever consuming, the forest is both its kingdom and its body. Bones of wood sprout flesh of moss and leaves, and fingers made of vines reach out for the throats of its enemies.

It is the eldest of the trio, having started from a tiny weed, but grows ever taller as it assimilates the groves of its verdant realm. Even if its body is chopped to bits, it will eventually regrow. So long as there is the forest, there will always be a lord.

That is, until you sever it from its master.
"

Clones still need to grow don't they? I'll admit my theory is a stab in the dark.

Consider the tek dinos.  Made from (or at least contain) element.  Is this the elements practice runs or byproduct of the hack? Idk.

Archived