ItemStatClamps

vass

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, CatInFire said:

Can we get formula to calculate armor/saddles pelase? I`ve searched nearly everywhere, and i dont have space and time to install DevKit only for this info

Regular saddles:

25.0 + ((19800 * 0.001) * (0.2 * 25.0)) = 124.0

Tank saddles:

25.0 + ((19800 * 0.001) * (0.1 * 25.0)) = 74.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I'm working on setting up my own dedicated server and I came across this thread while researching Item Stat Clamps. I see a lot of posts here that pertain directly to the Armor and Weapon attributes discussed in the Wiki...

----------------------------------------------------------------

For example, here are the values needed to have the same clamping as official servers for Armor and Weapon Damage Percent:

ItemStatClamps[1]=19800 ItemStatClamps[3]=19800

This would clamp Saddles to 124.0 armor (74.5 for the 'tank' creatures such as Doedicurus, Rock Elemental, etc.), Flak Armor pieces to 496.0 armor, Longneck Rifle to 298.0% damage, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know about the other attributes and what the settings on official servers are for those? For example, is there a clamp on Hypothermal/Hyperthermal Insulation on official servers, and if so what is the clamping value needed to mimic that?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, LupineLunatic said:

Does anyone know about the other attributes and what the settings on official servers are for those? For example, is there a clamp on Hypothermal/Hyperthermal Insulation on official servers, and if so what is the clamping value needed to mimic that?

Unless this changed in the past 2½ years; officials only clamp armor and damage.

Archived