Season pass

bashboy

Season pass

Does me having a season pass does not entitle me to all future content or is that just bad trade policy because every game does not do this. but ark i paid an extra 40 dollars for the season pass but i did not get your latest content which i want to play if so i would like a refund because steam has sent me to the wildcard website regarding any issues.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they are on sale. If you buy them without a discount it is cheaper to buy it with the season pass. 

And what if you only want Aberration? You can buy it for 10$, while you pay 64$ for the season pass, which includes DLCs, you might not like. That would be wasted money. Why pay more for things you dont even like, when you can just buy the one thing that is much cheaper.

2 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

Because they are on sale. If you buy them without a discount it is cheaper to buy it with the season pass. 

And what if you only want Aberration? You can buy it for 10$, while you pay 64$ for the season pass, which includes DLCs, you might not like. That would be wasted money. Why pay more for things you dont even like, when you can just buy the one thing that is much cheaper.

I know they are on sale, the point is that the Season pass hasn't been adjusted!!

Season 1 has met all its requirements whuch was The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction.

The new season pass is for Season 2 which is how most games I ever played operate. 

If Assasin Creed: Odyssey drops another season pass I don't expect it free because my first Season Pass covered the base game and the specific DLC's promised.

Where do people think the magical pool of endless money to keep creating new maps, dino's, item's, etc. comes from?

You think you didn't get your $60 to $100 worth of entertainment out of the first 7 maps, 150+ creatures, 6 bosses, public servers, open private servers, single player, and more?

Smh

Utterly unbelievable isn't it, if you bought a season ticket for a football team, would you then expect to get in to every game forever more free? Give it a go, go on, please and tell us how you get on with that...

It's a "season" pass for a clearly specified season of DLCs and has never been anything more than that. You did not buy an endless pass to everything Ark does in the future, you bought three DLC's in a discounted way.

5 hours ago, bashboy said:

Season pass

Does me having a season pass does not entitle me to all future content or is that just bad trade policy because every game does not do this. 

Good grief, too many people seem to struggle with this concept. The dead givaway is the fact its called a 'Season Pass' and not a 'Forever Pass'. Do people not read the product description either ? Its says what the passes include.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Good grief, too many people seem to struggle with this concept. The dead givaway is the fact its called a 'Season Pass' and not a 'Forever Pass'. Do people not read the product description either ? Its says what the passes include.

But... it was winter when I purchased the season pass, so I should technically get everything that release during winter. Also, don't forget that I recently purchased Valguerro so I'm entitled to everything that gets released in the next decade.

The term DLC should be changed to EXPANSION like back in the days, an expansion was a separate CD/installation but still needing the original game, while DLC referred to small contents like skins, or cosmetic stuffs or items, because of limited bandwidth to download big data at the time, but later with worldwide internet speed became much faster even the full game is all downloadable :D 

My country was kinda  late to have fast internet, so when I read about paid DLC I was like what ? how come stuffs like  that had prices, but the term DLC is wider now even the full game itself imo can be said a DLC :D. In case of Ark, the DLC is like an expansion like back in the days, not a small free little content

CDPR with The Witcher 3 is a good example to this, they gave 16 free DLCs, while also selling 2 paid expansions Hearts of Stone / Blood and Wine. 

Guys I really need your attention, here is a petition, they just can't continue ignoring their community like this, there are people that paid DLCs individually, there are people that paid the game even when it raised from 29.99$ to 59.99$ and people that bought the FIRST season pass just to have access to ALL future upcoming DLCs.

We can't continue like that.

THIS IS A PETITION:

http://chng.it/MYjtfLKm IT WILL TAKE JUST ONE MINUTE TO SIGN.

We can change this situation, we are still in time.

Archived