Unable to upload gacha crystals. Anyone know the reason behind it?

Cowgirl

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

First of all, I KNOW it is a purposeful thing, I was just wondering if anyone knew WHY they made it that way? Any insight would be appreciated!

I believe it was because the crystals were then empty when downloaded to another server. Pretty much the same issue if you stack them in a dedicated storage.

10 hours ago, acat said:

I think the reason was that tribes transferred quality crystals to raid on other servers. I saw a video where the crystals contained overcapped weapons, and somehow always just fab snipers or shotguns.

Dang, cheaters ruin everything. That's also pointless cause you can easily just transfer the item.

51 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Dang, cheaters ruin everything. That's also pointless cause you can easily just transfer the item.

Hm, well, not pointless at all. It's About the overcap - max rifle on official can get 294% or so, if you get a 500damage gun out of a crystal, the damage will be reduced ofc to the max-cap but only AFTER a server reset (or.. if you transfer the item). But till the reset happen.. you are running around with 500% and all the players you are raiding only have ~300% damage. Kinda OP tho

18 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

First of all, I KNOW it is a purposeful thing, I was just wondering if anyone knew WHY they made it that way? Any insight would be appreciated!

tribes were duping them on pvp and the reason they xfered the crystals is when they are open on the server they are overcapped gear.

1 hour ago, Gopa said:

Hm, well, not pointless at all. It's About the overcap - max rifle on official can get 294% or so, if you get a 500damage gun out of a crystal, the damage will be reduced ofc to the max-cap but only AFTER a server reset (or.. if you transfer the item). But till the reset happen.. you are running around with 500% and all the players you are raiding only have ~300% damage. Kinda OP tho

Ah yea I forgot about that, that sucks! 

Archived