Mini HLNA - Threat detection

Darkholis

Would be nice if it actually did something. Hopefully not something overpowered as new DLCs usually bring. Something simple like high level dino / survivor / threat detection etc.

Or as bare minimum, proper context-dependent lines. Atm it seems there are some conditions that trigger random voice audio. Can't find other explanation for question if we will live by flying around after I pooped underwater. 

At least it doesn't say I'm bleeding all over the place when I poop.

40 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

Would be nice if it actually did something. Hopefully not something overpowered as new DLCs usually bring. Something simple like high level dino / survivor / threat detection etc.

Or as bare minimum, proper context-dependent lines. Atm it seems there are some conditions that trigger random voice audio. Can't find other explanation for question if we will live by flying around after I pooped underwater. 

At least it doesn't say I'm bleeding all over the place when I poop.

When someone punched me at an Ob she said " Ouch  that's going to leave a mark" good thing I hadn't pooped at the same time O_O

On 8/8/2019 at 7:31 PM, Darkholis said:

Besides complaining everytime we poop (but not when I murder baby dinos), is she capable of detecting creature threats outside of Genesis?

I'd LOVE it if it told you something outside of Genesis as well.
I wish the Jerboas warned you of (any) weather on other maps - even though it's not near as bad on other maps like it is on SE.
I also wish that shinepets would have 1 more "warning" color above/below "max level dinos". Sometimes I'm looking for the 140 or 145 (because of that damn 150 curse). lol

On 8/9/2019 at 1:31 AM, Darkholis said:

Besides complaining everytime we poop (but not when I murder baby dinos), is she capable of detecting creature threats outside of Genesis?

Here's an in-game screenshot for those wondering how she looks up close.

MIN-HLNA.thumb.jpg.1b1924f1b59b7faa7345269afc7d4710.jpg

well, no, she is supposed to be a main thing in GENESIS itself, outside, it'll probably show that you own genesis and support wildcard by trowing money at them :)

On 8/16/2019 at 4:38 PM, deedoubleu said:

This would be a nice thing to see but I doubt they will do anything to improve HLNA seeing how they do not want to even fix the more serious problems that plague Ark.

• 2 months later...

Archived