PS4 Companion is bit bugged with paint

MooseX

PS4 Companion is bit bugged with paint

Trying to paint it, apply, does not reflect in game change. Tried like they did in the announcement  video by taking it off and back in, but doing that it does not save the paint scheme. I guess I'm stuck with the default colors for now...

The HLNA sound is also bugged. I removed it from my inventory but I still hear that humming sound it makes... a bit annoying to be honest lol

Yeah I have this issue too. Both in the actual Season Pass HLN-A and the spawned in one. Maybe it’s because you can spawn it in one PS4 and that’s a bug so it’s not finished yet? Edit* Forgot to mention that I did also have the audio glitch and is there a reason for why I can’t hear a longneck shoot with HLN-A on?

PS4 user, and unable to paint HLNA, nor interact with it. Everytime I try to face it, it just moves around to my backside.

I really only wanted it for the light capability, but the voice/talking part has already annoyed me with the "Oiiiii"

And it sucks that even by removing it from your off arm, you still hear the noise from it following you.

Ps4 user.

I'm on a private server. 

Paint has worked fine.

Sound has worked fine both when equipped and sound stopping when unequipped.

Figured the repainting thing is because it's a skin not an item, so that's expected.

Light (used white) is a little weak so it doesn't get much use but they said during the stream they may provide it updates leading to Genesis' final version so maybe more interaction is to come yet.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Ps4 user.

I'm on a private server. 

Paint has worked fine.

Sound has worked fine both when equipped and sound stopping when unequipped.

Figured the repainting thing is because it's a skin not an item, so that's expected.

Light (used white) is a little weak so it doesn't get much use but they said during the stream they may provide it updates leading to Genesis' final version so maybe more interaction is to come yet.

INteresting. I tried HLNA both in single player and on my unofficial cluster.   Same issues. Unable to paint, and her noise is annoying, and continues even after removing from inventory. Also I get frequent periods of zero sound after activating HLNA.

I know it is very early, but sadly, at this point, I don't plan on ever using her.  I'll stick with my Shinehorn or Bulbdog, which actually provides more value/info anyway.

1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

INteresting. I tried HLNA both in single player and on my unofficial cluster.   Same issues. Unable to paint, and her noise is annoying, and continues even after removing from inventory. Also I get frequent periods of zero sound after activating HLNA.

I know it is very early, but sadly, at this point, I don't plan on ever using her.  I'll stick with my Shinehorn or Bulbdog, which actually provides more value/info anyway.

Well this version is cosmetic. Come Genesis she should have a much more critical role though I think everybody with Genesis will have access to her because of her importance. 

I think they'll add a few things to this version though to make it feel like the early purchasers gained something.

Even when not wearing a shield, using HLNA breaks ghille effect. Put all ghille + HLNA and try opening a bee hive, you get the bees debuff. Gotta take off the HLNA. Hope thats changed but I doubt it will be personally.

Also cant seem to turn the light off, Since I turned it on it hasnt gone off after dying, re equipting or hitting the light emote again.

And obviously paint needs to stay after dying.

Archived