Jump to content

You can craft cryofridges in supply crates now


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can craft cryofridges in supply crates now For all those that dont know you can craft cryo fridges in supply crates now since the last update  

Beacons. Keep in mind there is no mention in the patch notes so who know if that is intended and permanent.

Inb4 "ZOMG WC U ARE MAKE CRATES LAST LONGWR I LOST MEIN ITENS FOR CRYOFRIDGE!! :unneeded rant:"   edit: forgot to add the salty coined phrase: "LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!!"

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Well, if you don't see it in the engram list next to the useless homing mine, I'd be tempted to say the engram has been disabled in the server settings.

i found it. i had it learned and didnt realize it. either way, i have them both learned and cant make the fridge but can make the pods. 

Edited by Xxtheclashxx
Link to post
Share on other sites

can anyone definitively tell us and me what the actual process is for the pods and fridges? It wouldnt make sense that youd need to have to make the fridge in the replicator if the description says it can also be crafted at a supply crate. 

or is this another bug that wildcard is not going to fix ?

Edited by Xxtheclashxx
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

can anyone definitively tell us and me what the actual process is for the pods and fridges? It wouldnt make sense that youd need to have to make the fridge in the replicator if the description says it can also be crafted at a supply crate. 

or is this another bug that wildcard is not going to fix ?

As long as you've learn't the engrams you can make both the cryo fridge and the pods in loot crates on official servers.. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NabesTeban said:

I have the same problem on a single player save on Valguero, I can craft the cryopods but not the cryofridge. I tested with real polymer instead of using organic polymer but it ils not the source of thé problem.

Try the admin cheat for giving yourself all engrams then try again. Report back

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 9:10 PM, Kaprosuchus said:

this is really cool but it seems like a overly complicated work around. either make it tek, or make it not tek. ya know?

I can't see complaining about it.  I have a small hidden base and my owls all cryopoded.  I had 1 day left before I needed to figure something out and without the ability to transfer back to Extinction it was going to get real. Being able to quickly craft 4 cryopods in a nearby drop was pretty amazing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Melcreif said:

I can't see complaining about it.  I have a small hidden base and my owls all cryopoded.  I had 1 day left before I needed to figure something out and without the ability to transfer back to Extinction it was going to get real. Being able to quickly craft 4 cryopods in a nearby drop was pretty amazing.

not complaining they did it.  was complaining that it seemed like an inelegant solution to allow lower levels to craft cryopods.  I have no problems with non-tek users crafting them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

not complaining they did it.  was complaining that it seemed like an inelegant solution to allow lower levels to craft cryopods.  I have no problems with non-tek users crafting them.

The whole point of cryopods is to lower the server cap... thats why they letting more people use it this way without owning extinction. however its backfiring horribly lately with [][][] tribe on my server having well over 800 dinos unpoded :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

not complaining they did it.  was complaining that it seemed like an inelegant solution to allow lower levels to craft cryopods.  I have no problems with non-tek users crafting them.

In keeping with the types of things that you can craft in a replicator it kinda makes sense.  I was looking at the list and everything you can craft in a replicator are basically realistic items from modern day and not futuristic items like the Cryopod and fridge.  If you look at it that way it makes total sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...