You can craft cryofridges in supply crates now

Klakky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Well, if you don't see it in the engram list next to the useless homing mine, I'd be tempted to say the engram has been disabled in the server settings.

i found it. i had it learned and didnt realize it. either way, i have them both learned and cant make the fridge but can make the pods. 

50 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

can anyone definitively tell us and me what the actual process is for the pods and fridges? It wouldnt make sense that youd need to have to make the fridge in the replicator if the description says it can also be crafted at a supply crate. 

or is this another bug that wildcard is not going to fix ?

As long as you've learn't the engrams you can make both the cryo fridge and the pods in loot crates on official servers.. 

4 hours ago, NabesTeban said:

I have the same problem on a single player save on Valguero, I can craft the cryopods but not the cryofridge. I tested with real polymer instead of using organic polymer but it ils not the source of thé problem.

Try the admin cheat for giving yourself all engrams then try again. Report back

On 8/9/2019 at 9:10 PM, Kaprosuchus said:

this is really cool but it seems like a overly complicated work around. either make it tek, or make it not tek. ya know?

I can't see complaining about it.  I have a small hidden base and my owls all cryopoded.  I had 1 day left before I needed to figure something out and without the ability to transfer back to Extinction it was going to get real. Being able to quickly craft 4 cryopods in a nearby drop was pretty amazing.

9 hours ago, Melcreif said:

I can't see complaining about it.  I have a small hidden base and my owls all cryopoded.  I had 1 day left before I needed to figure something out and without the ability to transfer back to Extinction it was going to get real. Being able to quickly craft 4 cryopods in a nearby drop was pretty amazing.

not complaining they did it.  was complaining that it seemed like an inelegant solution to allow lower levels to craft cryopods.  I have no problems with non-tek users crafting them.

14 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

not complaining they did it.  was complaining that it seemed like an inelegant solution to allow lower levels to craft cryopods.  I have no problems with non-tek users crafting them.

The whole point of cryopods is to lower the server cap... thats why they letting more people use it this way without owning extinction. however its backfiring horribly lately with [][][] tribe on my server having well over 800 dinos unpoded :/

14 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

In keeping with the types of things that you can craft in a replicator it kinda makes sense.  I was looking at the list and everything you can craft in a replicator are basically realistic items from modern day and not futuristic items like the Cryopod and fridge.  If you look at it that way it makes total sense.

• 2 months later...

Archived