Why this expensive?

ZANEEEEEE

On 8/9/2019 at 7:48 AM, AkaiWilk said:

Its just like preordering. No1 forces any1 into buying it. You can simply ignore it until more is revealed but there are ppl that simply enjoyed ark enough that are wiling to support them by buying the DLC/Seasson pass regardless if it will be good or bad right now. Even if they put up purely Skins DLC for few € i would buy it just bcs i sank thousands of hour into the game and i think they deserve it. Ofc there are things that might have needed to be fixed before new content and some of their decission are questionable but still i think they doing great job. 

It was a preview trailer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, solix414 said:

can I have a source?

There is no source, because it never happened. The very first description cached by Google on August 29, 2017 (the very same day it was released) was clearly saying the pass was including Scorched Earth, and 2 other unannounced expansions:

iBJWNos.png

That very same description is also still up on the Microsoft store:

MKfAwmF.png

They never promised anything more than what was planned at the time, period.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

There is no source, because it never happened. The very first description cached by Google on August 29, 2017 (the very same day it was released) was clearly saying the pass was including Scorched Earth, and 2 other unannounced expansions:

iBJWNos.png

That very same description is also still up on the Microsoft store:

MKfAwmF.png

They never promised anything more than what was planned at the time, period.

ye, I know, I just wanted them to look, find that they were wrong, and maybe accept the truth.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, ZANEEEEEE said:

Why this expensive?

I am really trying to understand why the Genesis DLC is 30€, its just not enough content for it being so expensive, Scorched Earth added 10 new creatures and 1 new map, extinction added 12 creatures and all the corrupt and enraged creatures and a map, Aberration added 16 new creatures and all the aberrant ones plus a map, and Valguero added 3 new creatures and an incredible map and its FREE. So please explain me why a DLC with three creatures and two maps (i think) is 30€.

It just dosen't cost that much, and dont come at me with the "you're just new and you dont know how this works" or "this is an incredible DLC and its a normal price" becouse i've been playing ARK Survival Evolved since October 2016 and have 2769 hours and I love the game.

It just dosen't seem right to pay 30€ for 3 new creatures and a skin. So please if any dev is reading this, think about what im saying.

Have a nice day.

Why do you think this has only 3 creatues? plus its 2 DLCS as it's a season pass. 2 maps, and many creatures to come. What is your problem? i don't see it

Archived