Dungeons work great.

Usuallyafk

Are you new? They have never fixed any glitch in ark mobile? I was just venting, that it's made like garbage. 5 times during blitz week we have fell through floor when being hit by a dino and lost everything. I have spoken to many people, they have all had it happen. Chamber is deleting implants, eerie dinos sometimes disappear after tamed, falling through floor in dungeon. 2.0 is a complete disaster.

1 hour ago, Usuallyafk said:

Are you new? They have never fixed any glitch in ark mobile? I was just venting, that it's made like garbage. 5 times during blitz week we have fell through floor when being hit by a dino and lost everything. I have spoken to many people, they have all had it happen. Chamber is deleting implants, eerie dinos sometimes disappear after tamed, falling through floor in dungeon. 2.0 is a complete disaster.

Obviously I’m not new, so quit with the trolling bs. They have fixed plenty of issues, especially major ones, if you pay any attention at all. If you really think it’s garbage why are you playing it? 

All you are doing is saying what the end result was. Specific details are necessary for them to figure out why it is still happening. You’re the only one on the forums to have this issue during this week, it seems, and as such only you can provide the necessary details.

I have 3 chambers and no implants have been deleted. Tribemates can however waste element by attempting to access another player’s chamber by screen tapping if they don’t have access to it. I have seen unconscious eery creatures fall through the map but only ever seen tames disappear after taming if their level is above max limit. 

You make a lot of claims but don’t provide the information on exactly how things are happening to aid in fixing any problems. Claims that no one else here has made. So, if you want things fixed, providing the details helps immensely. 

8 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Nope. Wrong. Yes you are new, you don't even understand many basic things. These are claims many many many people have made on discord, this forum is not active. Your attempt at ass kissing has been accomplished. Your attempt at making any valid accurate evaluations.....you failed magnificently....

Funny how you can tell me what I don’t understand and how long I’ve been playing the game. You’re obviously trolling and think you know everything. The forums usually reflect at least a small part of what’s going on in the discord. Your willingness to deal in absolutes shows your own ignorance to the world. I wasn’t kissing anyone’s ass, the game is many times better for me on servers now than it was in January, and many people with halfway decent devices. 

I didn’t deny your issue, I just asked you to describe how it happened so others can avoid it and it can be resolved easier. Since you’re such an expert on everything, you should be able to provide the fix, right? So go get a job at the studio, give them the fix and then all those people with the many issues will praise you, finally giving you the attention you seem to crave so much and the feeling of superiority you chase by putting other community members down. 

You can’t trigger me, no matter how much you troll lol. People are more responsive to things when you aren’t rude, whiny, or derogatory... keep that in mind when interacting with the folks who make the game you are playing. 

6 hours ago, Skute said:

If this forum isnt active, why bother ranting here?

I know, right? But it’s not the first time he’s come here trolling, and it probably won’t be the last. Maybe one day he’ll learn some sense and stop lying to himself. Who knows? 

Archived