Anyone seen white/black dodos?

margifish

Anyone seen white/black dodos?

Yes, yes, I know. Dodos. But there's a reason my tribe name is always 'mother of dodos'...I love the stupid, noisy things and my pride and joy are my rainbow-colored, fully mutated monstrosities that hatch out at level 250 with base movement of 300+ and melee of 300-500%. I have red, green, magenta, gold, light blue, dark blue...but two color variations I really want to add to my collection of solid colors is white and black. I know some species can spawn as albino or black, but I've never seen a truly white or truly black dodo (I've seen plenty of very pale gray and dark gray)...do they spawn in those colors or are they possible random mutation colors?

I have seen black ones before... not solid black, but the main bodies were black with some other color accents. I've never seen a white one - very light grey sometimes, but not actual white.

Don't feel bad about collecting Dodos... I hoard a lot of small creatures - lystros (Dino-puppies), otters, and jerboas. I think they're adorable, and whenever I see one about to get eaten by something I feel compelled to save it... and I end up with a new pet. Not sure why I've not taken to hoarding Dodos too.

Yeah....I've tamed a few with black feet/face (and I have some with white faces/beak tips/wing tips/heads, but was looking for ones with true white or black bodies and black heads so I could eventually (with all the color regions in my dodo-breeding grasp) get my solid white and black birds to complete my solid color dodo collection. Just wondering if they naturally spawned black or albino or if it was possible to get those via mutations. 

Archived