Ark Genesis is coming

mackyish3r3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MasterOfDone said:

My question is though for the people who already spent 50$ for the season pass we have to spend another 50$ for the same game?? 

well, here is the rub my man. 50 dollars for 5k+ hours of entertainment comes out to... cheap

we all agree we want the game developers to do things and stuff, and make more game, and fix more game. for that they need to make a living wage and they need to be able to put money back into the game.  They currently are maintaining official servers at cost and paying who knows how many people to work at their company.

if 50 more dollars for 2+ more titles is too much money for you maybe you should not be spending money on video games my friend.

so, yes you are going to have to pay for the game you want to play so the people who make it can afford to keep doing that.

3 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Day 700: still waiting for another real-life extinct creature...

I won't jump on the hype-train, because Extinction was a bit disappointing. I'm waiting for their livestream in a few hours.

Extinction the map was disappointing but they added a lot of useful and fun dino's and items plus the King Titan fight was pretty amazing. 

I'll want to see a little more before I decide whether or not to stick with what I have or go forward with the new but most likely,  people still playing including myself, will buy it because despite all of Ark's flaws it is a fun game and it'd be neat to see where it goes next.

Sony has more leaks than a pirate ship after a cannon battle. All the work the developers put into the codes and the messages and everything, and sony just ruins it. Kinda sad really. But I'm still hyped, and I'm definitely getting the season pass, because these developers put drugs in their code to make the game so addictive!

6 hours ago, MasterOfDone said:

My question is though for the people who already spent 50$ for the season pass we have to spend another 50$ for the same game?? 

If you bought a season pass to attend your favourite sports games, would you expect it to last for more than one season before you have to pay for the next season? 

If you don't think the new content is worth the expense then DON'T BUY IT. 

Good grief. So many unappreciative and unreasonable people here.

2 hours ago, DeHammer said:

If you bought a season pass to attend your favourite sports games, would you expect it to last for more than one season before you have to pay for the next season? 

If you don't think the new content is worth the expense then DON'T BUY IT. 

Good grief. So many unappreciative and unreasonable people here.

I agree, but I don't know if the 1st season pass will expire or not, really want to get it, but unsure if the dlc is mine to keep. I wouldn't mind buying 2 season passes (really 4 2 for me 2 for spouse) as long as the dlc they release for it is mine to keep.

Edit: If it's just like a Collection of dlc and bonus cosmetic items, they should clarify that on the xbox store, season pass makes it seem like you'll get it for 1 year then possibly lose access to it.

Just now, TrirbeOfTheWanderers said:

I agree, but I don't know if the 1st season pass will expire or not, really want to get it, but unsure if the dlc is mine to keep. I wouldn't mind buying 2 season passes (really 4 2 for me 2 for spouse) as long as the dlc they release for it is mine to keep.

all purchases on steam are final unless you initiate the refund procedure or you grossly violate some sort of steam terms of service agreement.  I can't vouch for whatever console users use to purchase games but i am super confident in saying they probably mirror that policy.

Archived