Expert mode help

Expert mode help

Friends, I need help

I'm learning how to use EXPERT mode and wanted to add Griffo Spawn to The Center map. I'm currently using this command for Spawn to happen on ice.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "DinoSpawnEntriesSnow" NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "GriffinSnow" EntryWeight = 12:05, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))) = NPCSpawnLimits ((NPCClassString = "Griffin_Character_BP_C" MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.05))

Is this command correct?

This command I must enter within the parameter:
[/script/shootergame.shootergameusersettings]?

One more question.
Command lines to block engrams, prevent taming dinos, etc. Should I also put within the above parameter?

I look forward to your help!

7 hours ago, comprejogospc said:

Expert mode help

Friends, I need help

I'm learning how to use EXPERT mode and wanted to add Griffo Spawn to The Center map. I'm currently using this command for Spawn to happen on ice.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "DinoSpawnEntriesSnow" NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "GriffinSnow" EntryWeight = 12:05, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))) = NPCSpawnLimits ((NPCClassString = "Griffin_Character_BP_C" MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.05))

Is this command correct?

One more question.
Command lines to block engrams, prevent taming dinos, etc. Should I also put within the above parameter?

There’s so much wrong with that, I don’t know where to start.

Is this the right command to insert Griffin into The Center map?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "DinoSpawnEntriesSnow" NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "GriffinSnow" EntryWeight = 00:05, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))) = NPCSpawnLimits ((NPCClassString = "Griffin_Character_BP_C" MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.05))

Where should I insert into Expert mode?

On 8/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, comprejogospc said:

Expert mode help

Friends, I need help

Is this command correct?

One more question.

1) There should be no spaces between any of the characters as it should be one continuous line

2) Entry weight should be displayed as 0.05 in your example but I’ve gone with 0.5 in my examples below (you may want to go higher but make sure to wild dino wipe with each change)

3) Just some background understanding; the entry weight is the probability percentage that this creature will be picked to spawn in that area. Max percentage is the total amount of that spawn will be filled with this creature and should be displayed as a decimal (percentage)

4) The spawn entries you used aren’t for The Center as they are map specific for the most part. For The Center, you need SnowGrasslands_Spawn and/or SnowyMountain_Spawn

5) All of the configuration files you’ll be using for your specific requirements will go under game.ini. Here’s what you’ll want to use for the Griffin to spawn in the snow grasslands and snowy mountains:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SnowGrasslands_Spawn",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GriffinSnow",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SnowyMountain_Spawn",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GriffinSnow",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

Hello my great friend.
Thanks again for answering my question.
I still have questions, these are:

1 - When you say "Game.ini" is the same purpose as Expert?
The command lines where you have GAME.INI inserted would be to insert into the parameter: [/script/shootergame.shootergameusersettings] ???

2 - My friend, do you know the command line for the turret limit to appear on the screen?

3 - Do you know how I can do to get the dinosaurs of the Extinction map (Managar, Velosaurus and Owl) on the Ragnarok map?

I ask more this help please.
Thank you

Hello my friend.
I ask for your help once again ...
I inserted the griffin respaw code into The Center map and it didn't work!

Where should I insert the line of code in Expert?
Below the parameter:
[/script/shootergame.shootergameusersettings]
MasterAudioVolume = 1.000000
MusicAudioVolume = 1.000000
SFXAudioVolume = 1.000000
CameraShakeScale = 1.000000
bFirstPersonRiding = False
bThirdPersonPlayer = False
bShowStatusNotificationMessages = True
TrueSkyQuality = 0.270000
FOVMultiplier = 1.000000
GroundClutterDensity = 1.000000
bFilmGrain = False
bMotionBlur = True
bUseDFAO = True
bUseSSAO = True
bShowChatBox = True
bCameraViewBob = True
bInvertLookY = False
bFloatingNames = True
bChatBubbles = True
bJoinNotifications = False
bCraftablesShowAllItems = True
LookLeftRightSensitivity = 1.000000
LookUpDownSensitivity = 1.000000
GraphicsQuality = 2
ActiveLingeringWorldTiles = 10
bUseVSync = False
ResolutionSizeX = 1280
ResolutionSizeY = 720
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX = 1280
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY = 720
WindowPosX = -1
WindowPosY = -1
bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen = False
FullscreenMode = 2
LastConfirmedFullscreenMode = 2
Version = 5
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "SnowyMountain_Spawn" NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "GriffinSnow" EntryWeight = 0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ( "Griffin_Character_BP_C"))) = NPCSpawnLimits ((NPCClassString = "Griffin_Character_BP_C" MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.05 )))
NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Sauropod_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "")
NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Dodo_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "")
NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Lystro_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "")

One more question...
I want to remove the Dodo, Bronto and Lystrosaurus dinos from the map.
I inserted the code above just below the code you sent me from griffin respawn and it didn't work.
Is the code entered in the correct location?
Where should I enter the code?

Archived