Just when we thought we were safe...(meshed)

Ub3rR3ich

Just when we thought we were safe...(meshed)

First off, I played Ark When it was released on PC and have played on Xbox ever since it was released on that platform. To be blunt, we got meshed on Official server Arkpocolypse Ragnarok. We were built on the stone pillars near the Redwood and Desert Border and there was no possible way for us to get raided without exploits. I know for a fact that they meshed us because they used anthropluera and hit the base from below surface, destroying it from the inside out. My tribe and I quit the regular official servers when we got meshed for the fourth time and started playing official Arkpoc servers without issue until now. I did not think it would be possible to come up through the inside of the stone pillars, but I was wrong. The only turret that killed them was one that was on the inside lower level and it killed them before anything else was destroyed. I love this game and don’t want to quit, but there has to be consequences for exploiting the game! I have gamertags and will be seeking vengeance.

Your on arkpoc bro calm down lol.

Anyways, meshing is just as easy as it was before. The banning people does 0 to stop the meshing as its just an account ban. You can literally make an account, kill a few babies and be lvl 80 in no time. Mesh a few ppl, get banned and do it all over again.

The only way to stop meshing is hardware ban the entire xbox. Don't let them just make a new account.

This game is mesh city, dupe city, its the wild west. Kill or be meshed.

How is me being on arkpoc any less reputable than standard? If anything it requires more skill and efficiency than standard, so don’t go there. I do not believe in “if u can’t beat them join them”. I’ve always been against cheating/exploiting and always will be bc it’s a portrayal of who I am. These kids who are cycling accounts need to be IP banned or like you said hardware banned. Wildcard is trying to remedy the issue, but they aren’t being assertive enough imho.

Archived