Need help, getting soaked

Creemzy

Need help, getting soaked

Okay so i play on a server where velos are banned. They have a dude on a mana, one on a griff and one on a golem. Occasionally they download a tek rex and fire away. I killed a lot of their hope when i killed their 350 tek rex and stole the saddle but im afraid they will come back. How should i kill the golem?

Can you really make them bleed? I think other rock elementals can also damage them. Also might beable to use narc grenades to knock the rider out if your turrets are on players only it could help delay them from soaking longer. You could try platform picking their ele with a quetz and run it away over and over. Not sure if you can pick enemy tames on platform though.

4 minutes ago, HunterFloyd84 said:

Can you really make them bleed? I think other rock elementals can also damage them. Also might beable to use narc grenades to knock the rider out if your turrets are on players only it could help delay them from soaking longer. You could try platform picking their ele with a quetz and run it away over and over. Not sure if you can pick enemy tames on platform though.

Yes you can make them bleed

Some noobs in this post lol. "rock golems can hurt rock golems" whaaa lol.

Best way to stop soakers is use a weight character with Rockets. Get about 1200 weight, load yourself up and grapple them them shoot racer box/rider. You can also use Tek Rex/Tappy, Rush with giga, use tek turrets (golems get rekked by tek).

If you are outnumbered tho It will be rough. Good luck

Archived