Single player crashes

AWesternWolf13

Single player crashes

So when the PVP life gets too hard I occasionally retreat into single player to just have some fun. However whenever I go to do a boss fight or even certain artifact caves my game crashes. Can Wildcard put in some patches to single player mode? It’s beyond frustrating and exhausting to have to do the same fight again and again hoping this time maybe it wont crash. Thanks 

You should submit a bug report. However, you're not giving enough info. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Logs (assuming you installed Ark in the default directory) and open a "CRASHSTACK" type file with Notepad or your favorite word processor. Copy and paste the contents into a bug report. You also need to provide system specifications (what hardware you're running like CPU, GPU, RAM amount, etc.). This is all assuming you're referring to the PC version. I can't tell you what to do on a console.

I'm trying to help you right now, because most of my Ark hours have been playing single player mode. I've gotten crashes before and I know some ways to resolve them. For instance, if you're getting a "LowLevelFatalError," reduce shadow quality to low and that should fix it (it did for me). If you receive a different error, you can always search on Google by typing in "Ark" and then whatever error you received, more than likely you'll find that someone else has had the same issue and may have a way to resolve it.

Archived