Electrical Wire should have metal timers

Gruesome

Suggestion

Electrical Wire should have metal timers

It takes metal to make electrical wiring. 

Currently it decays as if it was made out of wood.

Would love to see it have the same decay timers are other metal....it's horribly to have to rip things apart to redo the wiring because a rollback takes away a base being timed in.

12 replies to this server topic

On 8/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, Elof said:

I completely agree!

There May be a bug here too. On two of the servers my tribe plays on, we had electrical decay. Strangely not all of it did, only the ones connected to our cryo fridges. We ended up losing all of our dinos because all of our other electrical was still working so we didn’t notice that half of it decayed.

electrical needs to be metal tier and it is crazy it isn’t. It’s just another reason people may not pod their dinos and we can’t give people reasons not to use pods!

wc please make this adjustment as currently this only hurts people trying to save lag on the servers!

this happened to a friend too, he was not able to play for a months due personal appointements and he was sign-in to ark 1 time a week or so to reset decay timers. one time he waited a couple of days more, he did not notices some of his wires decayed. Lost 2 cryofridges of wyverns of different colours and babies :(

I completely agree!

There May be a bug here too. On two of the servers my tribe plays on, we had electrical decay. Strangely not all of it did, only the ones connected to our cryo fridges. We ended up losing all of our dinos because all of our other electrical was still working so we didn’t notice that half of it decayed.

electrical needs to be metal tier and it is crazy it isn’t. It’s just another reason people may not pod their dinos and we can’t give people reasons not to use pods!

wc please make this adjustment as currently this only hurts people trying to save lag on the servers!

Archived