After 8870 hours I quit Ark

botsjeh

11 hours ago, margifish said:

People suck >_< I was playing around on my Valguero 'vacation sever' I have a little starter base on last night and someone in chat was upset (understandably so) that she'd just put down some theri eggs in her hatchery and had forgot to close the door behind her so when she went to check the imprint timer on one of her baby rexes she heard 'chomp chomp' only to see some level 1 'human' tribeless troll pick up and eat her theri eggs in front of her before running away and jumping in the lake. And on my main server (official island pve 338) another player had another troll steal 10 rex eggs and when he was caught and cornered he ate them rather than give them back. Little stupid kids who don't have the stones to try that crap on pvp because they know they'd get murdered, so they do it on pve servers where no one can attack them directly. Though we have caught one offender who panicked and logged off so he left his body in the open XD XD

Reminds me of this a$$hat on my extinction server who was butt hurt over me getting one of those swimming pools up high on a building, so he got into my incubation room (likely using a Quetz) and stole three 425% base dmg giga eggs (this was valentines event) and then bragged about how pissed I'm gonna be. I logged in shortly after to find them missing, and luckily an ally screenshotted his comments and discovered the thief renamed his tribe "Three Giga Eggs". So i paid him a visit on his home server where i asked for my property back, and he said he didn't take my eggs. Strange that I never mentioned what was taken. So it was clearly him. Sent all the evidence to Wildcard in a support ticket. Guess what they did? Absolutely nothing. I was told i didn't have enough proof.... as if him announcing he did something, changing his tribe name, and knowing what was stolen wasn't enough evidence. It's as if they do everything they can to protect the bad guy.

17 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

That truely sucks man I'm sorry to hear this happened sadly there's nothing Wildcard can do . When you accept alliances their wars become yours too :/ ide suggest to raid this wars base join with friends and imprison any war member u can research how to keep them alive at least you will have some bargaining tools available then .never accept alliances if you do not know the tribe you are alliance with... How long till the war is over btw? I may be able to join in and help if needed 

ofc there is something they can do. they can simply rollback server 24h hours.

33 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

I think the "bug" is that the war can start before every tribe leader has clicked an agree checkbox?

There is no bug. It’s the downside of being in a tribe alliance is that any admin tribe within the alliance can initiate a war. There isn’t much advantage of being in alliance on PvE except building within range of one another and sharing feeding troughs and electricity/power.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:29 AM, botsjeh said:

After 8870 hours I quit Ark

After 8870 hours I quit Ark, because of an alliance exploit my base on PVE and all my dinos and resources were destroyed by another tribe.

A player asked me for a temp alliance so he could place a tek generator in the range of a pillar I had.
We did this before. So we made an alliance. After a minute or so, I suddenly see the message that war has been declared without me accepting it.
This exploit exists for longer because other people had the same troubles.

Well, they came with a Mek and a Tek Drake; I have a few turrets against wild life, but I am no match for this.
After 15 mins 80+ of my tames were dead.
I logged off so ORP would kick in.

The following day I checked in to see the status, and they came at me again and destroyed everything, about 250 tames, 500+ cryoed tames (among which very high stats rexes and argies).
All vaults, cryos, boxes, fridges, replicator, generators were destroyed.

And what does WC do? They ban one of the guys who wanted to quit anyway, which was the reason why he attacked.

And I am supposed to start over?

I am logging into Aberration Official right now to get my tribe out of an alliance.  Crap ain't gonna fly.

Also...  I can't imagine how awful that was to have happen.  In my short time in PvP, it was really hard losing dinos, even bullet-soakers when lost to turrets (RIP Mr. Lightning, my level 310 Tek Stego).  So I can't fathom how it feels to see your tames massacred on PvE.

I read this post with tears in my eyes, 1guy was playing 9k hours and some ”bastards” did raid him.

Now comes answer why- Bots did pillar 40 of map, he did even pillar outsider of Peoples base,  he did block all lakes with beaverdams, megalania spawn and for 2 years ago ( when he was quiting after some Guys did kite giga to him) he did block basilo spawn. This Guy is blockning entire part of map, are rude in chat and builds large builds that make no sence ( he sats i want to build big becouse i love to see how ppl Crash outsider of my base, and then i can look them) 70% playes says thx to me. 

P.S i did not ment to kill dinos but as u see in vid he whistle all to atack me, i have ss from beginin of war where i only was removing pillars

/Agapon

10 hours ago, Dayoda said:

I read this post with tears in my eyes, 1guy was playing 9k hours and some ”bastards” did raid him.

Now comes answer why- Bots did pillar 40 of map, he did even pillar outsider of Peoples base,  he did block all lakes with beaverdams, megalania spawn and for 2 years ago ( when he was quiting after some Guys did kite giga to him) he did block basilo spawn. This Guy is blockning entire part of map, are rude in chat and builds large builds that make no sence ( he sats i want to build big becouse i love to see how ppl Crash outsider of my base, and then i can look them) 70% playes says thx to me. 

P.S i did not ment to kill dinos but as u see in vid he whistle all to atack me, i have ss from beginin of war where i only was removing pillars

/Agapon

Uhuuu, interesting post. So here's the other point of view… ?

11 hours ago, Dayoda said:

/Agapon

Very interesting to see the flip side of the coin.

Archived