ini codes increasing attack damage xbox 1

Hello

I privately rent a nitrado server. I think it is great that I can customise the game and has allowed me to complete the game. On valguero I have the tek creatures in the aberration zone. They look amazing in there. but the attack drone EndDrone_Character_BP_C isn't that dangerous. I wish to increase its fire power to that it is a threat. 

iv been using both back and fourth unsure if the 3 brackets were nessery. 

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=4)))

and 

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=4)

Iv changed the multiplier to various numbers. but I still cannot increase the attack damage. Is my code incorrect?

14 hours ago, kemosavy said:

Hello

I privately rent a nitrado server. I think it is great that I can customise the game and has allowed me to complete the game. On valguero I have the tek creatures in the aberration zone. They look amazing in there. but the attack drone EndDrone_Character_BP_C isn't that dangerous. I wish to increase its fire power to that it is a threat. 

iv been using both back and fourth unsure if the 3 brackets were nessery. 

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=4)))

and 

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=4)

Iv changed the multiplier to various numbers. but I still cannot increase the attack damage. Is my code incorrect?

If there’s only 1 opening parenthesis, then you only need 1 closing parenthesis, so your second one is correct. Just make sure it’s placed under game.ini.

Quite frankly, attack drones simply don’t do much damage so you’d have to greatly increase the multiplier. When I beat alpha tek cave, the attack drones did no damage to me at all.

TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C", Multiplier=10)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C", Multiplier=10)

Try these and let me know if that works, I have been wanting to do this as well.  I have a suspicion that their projectile damage is just simply limited to about 30.  Depending on who you host your server with also check the game log.  When the server starts it generally spits a bunch of information into the log, but also if there are any malformed configuration options it will let you know about them there too.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, jenky said:

TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C", Multiplier=10)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="EndDrone_Character_BP_C", Multiplier=10)

Try these and let me know if that works, I have been wanting to do this as well.  I have a suspicion that their projectile damage is just simply limited to about 30.  Depending on who you host your server with also check the game log.  When the server starts it generally spits a bunch of information into the log, but also if there are any malformed configuration options it will let you know about them there too.

I did that and seen no difference. I suspect the attack damage is fixed.

Archived